Beta Blocker?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can this help flushing due to anxiety and working out. I started flushing and when i lift weights which is unlike me as well as when i am at work sometimes and start moving around. I am kind of hyper anyways and workout really hard. I think this could help from what i have been reading. I get pinkish/reddish hands when i lift, arms turn pinkish/reddish. Never use to do that. Culd be hormones? Someone said allergies but no way could i be allergic to working out? I also have very red eyes alot and get worse when lifting. Just seeing if beta blocker might help?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quit taking stuff ever since i broke out in rash after trenadrol by kilosports.....The raised red bumps that didnt itch were on outside of arms as well as outside legs and chest, etc...They places were it gets pinkish reddish are the places left by the red spots. They arent raised but it leaves red patches when i get hot? Didnt ever happen until i get this rash? Coudl this be allergies keeping these reddish/pinkish patches around on arms and legs? Or could be something in blood or what? STD?

IJL

Awards
quit taking stuff ever since i broke out in rash after trenadrol by kilosports.....The raised red bumps that didnt itch were on outside of arms as well as outside legs and chest, etc...They places were it gets pinkish reddish are the places left by the red spots. They arent raised but it leaves red patches when i get hot? Didnt ever happen until i get this rash? Coudl this be allergies keeping these reddish/pinkish patches around on arms and legs? Or could be something in blood or what? STD?
You know what man I have no clue. Two of my buddies had similar symptoms and had shingles. I'd get to your doctor and get it checked out. Probably not shingles but you never know.

Keep is posted

biker340

Awards
Sounds to me like hives due to a histamine build up. It used to happen to me when I drank too many colas. I also took Trenadrol and never had that happen to me and I would get the hives at the drop of a hat. I would try an over the counter anti-histamine, like Benadryl, before going to a Beta Blocker. once you get on BB they are hard to come off of (sky rocketing blood pressure) I have stopped all soft drinks and he hives went away.

BTW Trenadrol plays hell with your BP, becareful with it.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it did play hell. But how long does anti-histamine take to work. Been on some for 7 days or so?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also dont have hives. No red bumps on my skin. However, i have patchy non raised blotchy reddish skin that gets worse with heat and during the day. My skin is fine but as day goes on, my face gets hot, skin flushes, etc....

RPHMark

Awards
What makes you think a beta-blocker would help? What do you expect it do? I would not think anyone working out hard would want to take a beta-blocker unless they absolutely had to.

biker340

Awards
I think it did play hell. But how long does anti-histamine take to work. Been on some for 7 days or so?
Anti-histamines work pretty fast, they did for me. they would get rid of the red patches in about a half hour. Interestingly, it was always this time of year that I would break out too..

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They arent working for me. I think it is because i live right next to corn fields, etc..Dusty all the time, etc..Not sure if it works for me. I think my allergies are far worse than normal. However, i dont sneeze, cough, no runny nose, just blotchy on my arms because of past breakout. Now just unraised patchy red. Not sure what it is.

biker340

Awards
What makes you think a beta-blocker would help? What do you expect it do? I would not think anyone working out hard would want to take a beta-blocker unless they absolutely had to.
I am currently taking the Beta Blocker, Bisoprolol/HCTZ, and workout everyday. Why is taking it and working out bad??

Sorry for sending your thread on a side trip,, SHane..

RPHMark

Awards
Nothing really all that bad, just that many guys feel run down and tired on beta-blockers. Also I would be curious how they affect the normal rise in heart rate that is necessary to support strenous cardio. Not that it is dangerous, just would not think you would feel as good on them. Not to mention the potential for ED.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigbeaph Anabolics 13
Jinsun Anabolics 19
P.brow17 Supplements 0
Anabolics 19
Universal23 Anabolics 2