- 12-02-2008, 08:43 PM
my skin turns pinkish/reddish when working out. Worst in high beam light or what not? Why is this? Blood Pressure? Anxiety. I also sweat underarms, my fingers turn pink on top, outside of arms , and upper chest. Face feels like prickly heat after set and continues with working out. Why is this? Would beta blocker help this? I also get this condition whenever i am in some social situations. Not a shy guy either but dont understand why i do. A few beers and i flush also. Let me know if beta blockers work. Heard they do on this occasion? im 28/healthy male. Been blood checked for the most part and everything is fine. Could this be estrogen also?
- 12-02-2008, 08:47 PM
I had the same thing you had, but I had asked a question about the reddish marks. (I did not mention the tinglings and such)
But I was asked if I have been working out harder than normal, and which I was. So that was the answer, maybe you are facing the same situation?
- 01-05-2009, 11:13 AM
01-05-2009, 11:49 AM
If you're using any vasodialators or NO products, you might try reducing the dose of those to see if that helps. If I have a glass of wine with dinner and then w/o later than night, it happens to me sometimes, but not to the degree of what you seem to be describing. Are you on any meds now?
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:40 AM
- By JLT in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:22 PM
- By Dyou in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:28 PM
- By Smoky in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2006, 09:19 AM
- By Lethalius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:28 PM