- 11-30-2008, 09:46 PM
I have been searching for answers for skin problems, red eyes all the time, hot flashes, etc....Most blood work comes back fine. However, i did have HIDA scan for gallbladder which came back bad. Therefore, doc said i mgiht want to get it out? Could gallbladder cause this effect on skin. If i run, my skin turns pinkish red and eyes get red automatically. Is that liver heat????Or what? I am just trying to find out whats up. My liver blood test came back ok but doesnt mean it might be sluggish as someone said on here. So i am juust looking for answers. If so, what can i take? Milk thistle. Other than that, i know at one point my estrogen levels were very high. Could estrogen cause this. My stomach feels like a sharp dull pain near gallbladder and liver quite a bit. Why i did the gallbladder test. If i press on stomach, i feel a pain. So please let me know whats up. I dont want to get my gallbladder out if i can do something else to help. But just seeing if this would cause symptoms i said above.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 96Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:26 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-01-2002, 09:32 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2002, 01:50 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM