Im pretty ill... im 19 years old, 192cm around 95kgs and my life has taken a turn for the worst apparently from all the investigations i have done nothing is wrong with me! its horrible the following started 4 months ago first i had a million different symptoms then right now these are the only ones.
Heavy weight training for 2 years since janurary 2007 3 days a week, not always using good form, so im thinking possible nerve damage or injury or something, was using up to 45-47.5kgs per side on dumbbell bench press in janurary for 6 reps
In april 2008 i used injectable steroids from someone in the gym 2 injections per week for 4 weeks after that i experienced extreme weight gain, bloating, moon face almost like an allergic reaction, the steroids werent even labelled from a friend i got... the bottles are presently being tested by my endocrinologist.
Then in July 2008 i used DNP 400mg for 2 weeks i didnt even lose any weight on it but got very hot and lethargic then 1 month after that these symptoms appeared and continue to destroy me day in day out...
have been taking large amounts of vitamin/mineral supplements for 2 years until i stopped recently.
* lethargy and fatigue all the time (no energy to do much of anything)
* Muscle soreness and cramping when i try to lift something and hold it for a while like carrying shopping bags my arm gets very sore quickly and i have to drop whatever im holding, huge reduction in muscle strength.
* bone pain all over sometimes and clicking/cracking of the joints, bones in the lower legs feel a bit painful and tender to the touch
* occassionally difficulty breathing, hard to breathe in deeply.
* loss of appetite and weight loss of 13kgs in 3 months
* sore throat, tingling in the nose and throat.
* reduction in the sense of touch.
* Always dehydrated and thirsty
* when eating food feels like its getting stuck sometimes or something is obstructing the stomach inside me.
* recent eye irriation like an infection.
* sometimes very cold hands and feet and chills (freezing cold) feels immune related body fighting something.
* (i used hydrogen peroxide in a nasal spray mist to spray in my mouth to inhale deeply as i have read it kills bacteria and opens up your lungs... when i do this and hold my breath their is a large pulsing sensation where my stomach is just under the heart like something is bloody living inside me and is reacting to the peroxide)
* complete blood counts always appear normal, sometimes elevated lymphocytes and white cells suggesting infection, at present white cells are on the low side 5.0 (4.0 - 11.0)
* High IgE levels of 3810 normal range is 0-100 (immunologist said these symptoms cannot be caused by ige levels).... very allergic to dust mites and common grasses, take anti-histamine every day. (forgot to tell immunologist about DNP use!) but will as soon as i see him again.
* RAST test showed allergy to milk and strawberries
* Food sensitivity tests done and now avoiding any foods im sensitive to but it appears i'm not sensitive to many not even wheat
* Cytotoxic chemical sensitivity showed immune reaction to ammonium chloride (ammoniac), lynene and chloroform.
* Awaiting results of hair mineral analysis to see if i have heavy metal toxicity/poisoning
* DEXA scan showed normal Bone mineral density besides (low normal density in the spine)
* Lung function tests (spirometry) normal done requested by chest specialist
* CT scan of the chest showed residual thymic tissue but within normal limits for a patient of my age everything else normal.
* Abdominal ultrasound normal besides right kidney 13.5cm and left kidney 9.5cm
* Gastroenterologist to do a colonoscopy and gastroscopy in a few days
* endoscopy apparently normal besides mild inflammation ( according to them)
* endocrine problems (low thyroid thyroid peroxide autoantibodies significantly elevated, low testosterone) - had these for a while so its definitly not whats causing symptoms. taking thyroxine at present makes my shortness of breath a lot worse!
* Cortisol Synacthen test (acth stimulation test) normal
* Delayed sleep phase cycle (getting up 3-4 times a night sometimes to eat) like night eating syndrome) for the past 3 years. Low Growth hormone levels probably due to this, note i am very tall 192cm so i must've had high GH levels sometime in my life.
About to do a sleep study.
* random blood sugar test normal (3.4 - 7.0 ) mine is 3.9
* glucose tolerance test apparently normal
* All Autoimmune testing normal ANCA and ANA antibodies all normal as well as protein electrophores and rheumatoid factor normal!
* MRI of brain all normal!
* Stool tests all normal no bacteria or parasites!
Just need some help on what the hell is causing all this.... im leaning to wards the DNP causing my immune system to become weak and not able to "eat" foreign material anymore.
Thank You Very Much.