Estrogen/Testosterone ratio?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are the test to deterimine? Estradriol/total test? I woudl think/

Symptoms are sensitive skin, flushing skin, red dry eyes. Worse when running, and as day goes on, etc..

What are supplements to help this out? Would it be high test/ low estrogen? My test is 626 total which is good. So havent done estrogen? How would estrogen cause these issues with skin and flushing and dry eye? High estrogen, etc..or what? Thanks.

Also i was on proscar for 7 years, quit taking 6 months ago and now i am getting this rashy burning red on neck and senstiive skin. Me not taking proscar for a while casue my system to mess up. I also growing hair on body at rapid ratE? Explain that? Thanks...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
what are the test to deterimine? Estradriol/total test? I woudl think/

Symptoms are sensitive skin, flushing skin, red dry eyes. Worse when running, and as day goes on, etc..

What are supplements to help this out? Would it be high test/ low estrogen? My test is 626 total which is good. So havent done estrogen? How would estrogen cause these issues with skin and flushing and dry eye? High estrogen, etc..or what? Thanks.

Also i was on proscar for 7 years, quit taking 6 months ago and now i am getting this rashy burning red on neck and senstiive skin. Me not taking proscar for a while casue my system to mess up. I also growing hair on body at rapid ratE? Explain that? Thanks...
People on proscar some times become very sensitive to estrodial due to increased sensitivy to estrogen receptors.
if dht is low then bioavailable estrogen will go up. When you stop the proscar some times peoples dht rebalances some end up not returning to normal. Depends on bioindividuality.

Proper ratio in clincal standpoint >20 better if higher