- 11-26-2008, 01:34 PM
what are the test to deterimine? Estradriol/total test? I woudl think/
Symptoms are sensitive skin, flushing skin, red dry eyes. Worse when running, and as day goes on, etc..
What are supplements to help this out? Would it be high test/ low estrogen? My test is 626 total which is good. So havent done estrogen? How would estrogen cause these issues with skin and flushing and dry eye? High estrogen, etc..or what? Thanks.
Also i was on proscar for 7 years, quit taking 6 months ago and now i am getting this rashy burning red on neck and senstiive skin. Me not taking proscar for a while casue my system to mess up. I also growing hair on body at rapid ratE? Explain that? Thanks...
- 11-26-2008, 01:47 PM
if dht is low then bioavailable estrogen will go up. When you stop the proscar some times peoples dht rebalances some end up not returning to normal. Depends on bioindividuality.
Proper ratio in clincal standpoint >20 better if higherI am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag LabsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:35 PM
- By quarterdeck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:16 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2009, 04:14 PM
- By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:17 PM
- By shootmeagain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2005, 11:07 PM