- 11-23-2008, 05:49 PM
- 11-24-2008, 11:56 AM
- 11-24-2008, 05:34 PM
it gets worse in heat and worse when i workout. Also eyes get red everytime i start to workout. Skin is great in morning and then once i start moving around, etc.....skin starts to get flushed. Cant really tan. Just gets red. No skin disorders either. Just started happening a few months ago and doesnt get better? Still histamine?
11-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
11-26-2008, 12:01 PM
My skin sometimes gets flushed when working out...and I may have a type of heat rash after on certain days...but not always and not often. It's almost like rosacia but not so severe. I also have very very dry eyes all the time. My Dr is doing tests for CTD (connective tissue disorders).
On the other hand, I can tan very easily and don't burn much. If your eyes are effected and you get skin problems that are intermittent, I would check for CTD's as well..it's an obvious one with those symptoms, although, with the flushing on contact - I'm not so sure about that one.
It does also sound like histamine, estrogen, or blood pressure issues.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pvtpARTS in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:03 PM
- By BiggerGeek in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:42 PM
- By Matt123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2009, 07:22 AM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2008, 02:19 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:43 PM