Looks like my restart is working...just got labs.

HQProperty

Awards
I've been on SERMs for 1 month and got tested. Looks like its working but i hope it stays once ive been off of them for a while. Any comments are appreciated.

here are the results:
-------------------------------------------------
Before SERMS: 09-09-08

Testosterone Total: 306
Bio Testosterone: 191 (128-430)
SHBG: 21 (20-60)
% Free Testosterone: 2.6 (1.5-3.2)
Free Testosterone: 80 (52-280)
Prolactin: 1.3 (3-18) (it was low because i was on bromo before)

-------------------------------------------------
After 1 month of SERMs: 11-19-08

Testosterone Total: 679
FSH: 5.8 (1.4-18.1)
LH: 14.0 * High (1.5-9.3)
Bio Testosterone: 411 (128-430)
Bio Testosterone %: 60.5
SHBG: 33 (20-60)
% Free Testosterone: 2.1 (1.5-3.2)
Free Testosterone, Serum 143 (52-280)
Vitamin D, 25 Total: 39 (32-100)
DHEA-S 244 (100-460)
Prolactin: 19 (3-18)
Morning Cortisol: 28 * Seems high (8.0-19)

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far, HQ. What SERM and dosing are you doing? The big test is a month or two after you stop.

Mine went up to 750 but slowly dropped back down to about 500. Now that I have more zinc, I am going to start clomid round 2 today to try and stimulate some more T and E production.

HQProperty

Awards
Looking good so far, HQ. What SERM and dosing are you doing? The big test is a month or two after you stop.

Mine went up to 750 but slowly dropped back down to about 500. Now that I have more zinc, I am going to start clomid round 2 today to try and stimulate some more T and E production.
thanks... im sorry, my doctor doesn't want me to discuss details of my protocol. so I have to follow the rules.

what was your T level before the restart?

I could say i feel better than i was before. like 2 weeks ago i actually had decent sex, i could also last longer(helped with P.E.), erections lasted more longer also. Energy is up, mood is better. "The Matrix" is also helping me out. I believe Doing some lifestyle changes and some nutrition changes has helped with the restart also. I hope just i will be able to maintain those levels. Hopefully in 5-6 months i can see a real change.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i just got clomid for the same reason. how much should i take per day and how long should i be on it?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
i just got clomid for the same reason. how much should i take per day and how long should i be on it?
You really should see a doctor. My doc prescribed 12.5mg/ED for 8 weeks.

HQ: My T was 260 at the lowest point. This was after shutdown caused by T gel. Before that it was mid-400's which is my baseline.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You really should see a doctor. My doc prescribed 12.5mg/ED for 8 weeks.

HQ: My T was 260 at the lowest point. This was after shutdown caused by T gel. Before that it was mid-400's which is my baseline.
i don't have a family doctor or insurance. i haven't been to a doctor in probably over 10 years