- 11-18-2008, 05:57 PM
I have a weird problem... I feel hungry again within 30-60 minutes after eating a meal, even though I am still full! The thought of eating more at that point makes me sick. I've checked my blood sugar and it is dropping down to 80-90 which is low for just eating a meal. I already eat mostly protein, a few carbs and little sugar. Is there anything else to do? This is especially bothersome at night... I wake up feeling very hungry and often NEED that midnight snack.
- 11-18-2008, 06:02 PM
How is your fat intake? Is there any foods that you notice trigger this more often? Do you use artificial sweeteners? Have you recently lost a fair amount of muscle mass? Do you supplement with digestive enzymes? How are your stress levels? Do you have any food allergies or intolerances?
These could all be factors that could contribute to the problem, think about each one and if you think something may be significant try changing it and see if the problems persist. I had this problem for a little while and Anabolic Pump by USP labs seemed to help me because it lowers the amount of insulin your body will produce over time.Muscle Pharm Rep
- 11-18-2008, 06:21 PM
- I do not eat artificial sweeteners.
- I have lost some strength in the gym but not much muscle.
- I do take digestive enzymes & probiotics, but not consistently.
- I do have dairy & gluten sensitivities per IGg test. I cut them out for a month but it was miserable and didn't feel better.
- Not stressed but have been battling insomnia for months now. I have separate threads about this problem.
- I will make notes about which foods seem to trigger.
Thanks for the info. Damn bro, at 5'10" 225 you make me feel scrawny!! I have to work hard just to stay 150!!
11-18-2008, 09:14 PM
The only thing that really sticks out to me is the insomnia, that can really mess with your hormones and add a ton of stress onto your system. Here is a study about sleep and glucose tolerance:
You should go to a doctor and get a check up, you may have some underlying issue that could be discovered with some bloods. Keep me up to date on how you make out.
Muscle Pharm Rep
11-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brian5225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:56 AM
- By Brian5225 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2008, 04:24 PM
- By Brodus in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2004, 07:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:18 PM