Still getting sore
- 11-09-2008, 12:49 PM
- 11-09-2008, 06:10 PM
I have been lifting for close to 25 years and I still get sore for days after my workout; especially after squat days. Just did squats on Thursday, only today I'm starting to feel a bit better.
It is normal to get sore. That's the objective. Or else you didn't work hard enough.... unless I misunderstood the question!!!
11-09-2008, 07:11 PM
11-11-2008, 12:56 AM
When I'm lifting hard, I always hurt, and usually the 2nd day is worse than the day after. Squats are the worst though, as Big Ak mentioned. I can barely get down the stairs after, and I hurt for a good 3 days.
Make sure you are not over training, by going heavy, heavy, heavy. More often than not, a lack of results is from over training, than under training, assuming good diet and hormones, IMO.
11-12-2008, 05:50 PM
re: title...i was thinking the same thing but about my nuts lol...regarding taking HCG with my test.
Didn't think they would atrophy or hurt occassionally while I was taking hcg alongside it right from the start.
11-14-2008, 08:50 AM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
11-14-2008, 12:12 PM
Nono, I'm ok with DOMS...I like it =D
I was saying that my nuts still hurt even though I'm taking HCG with my test...was kind of a joke but something that still makes me wonder lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By edwitt in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2010, 03:17 AM
- By lift or die in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:59 AM
- By TheNinja in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2009, 03:02 PM
- By PolishMan in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 03-14-2007, 04:56 AM
- By dess in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2005, 06:15 PM