I'll tell you what worked for me

  1. New Member
    brassmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

    I'll tell you what worked for me


    Had problems w/ libido and maintaining good erections. Here's what worked for me.

    First thing in the morning on an empty stomach- 4 capsules Xymogen TestoPlex w/ 1 cap Xymogen Viriligen

    Standard Process Symplex M- 2 tablets 3 x daily w/ food

    Evening- 1 serving Xymogen AngiNOX and 1 tab Zinc A.G. by Metagenics

    Before bed- 5 drops of Premier Research Labs Melatonin Nano-Plex

    These are pharmaceutical brands that meet label claims, have great absorption and for me, flat out work. You get what you pay for.

  2. New Member
    shyguava's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
    Had problems w/ libido and maintaining good erections. Here's what worked for me.

    First thing in the morning on an empty stomach- 4 capsules Xymogen TestoPlex w/ 1 cap Xymogen Viriligen

    Standard Process Symplex M- 2 tablets 3 x daily w/ food

    Evening- 1 serving Xymogen AngiNOX and 1 tab Zinc A.G. by Metagenics

    Before bed- 5 drops of Premier Research Labs Melatonin Nano-Plex

    These are pharmaceutical brands that meet label claims, have great absorption and for me, flat out work. You get what you pay for.
    I have some questions.

    These products worked for you. But what kind of effect have they had. Their are "increases" in libido and their are "INCREASES" and similar with "achieving wood" if you know what I mean. How great was yours?

    I want to find a product that gives me rock hard wood (hence improve my love life) and make me want to attack fire hydrants as far as libido. Did you reach that level or was it somewhat less?

    I am also not wanting to take anything that affects an unborn baby. My wife and I will want a family in near future and I am wary of this too.

    Keen to hear.
  3. New Member
    brassmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

    My nutrition is and has always been in check, my training is and has always been in check. I added these supplements, got better sleep and am working on managing stress better. There is no one end all be all supplement, nutrition plan or exercise plan that is universally proven to be the best. Google the supplements, research yourself, gain knowledge and make an informed decision. Nutrition, training and supplements are my life- Master Trainer and Nutrition Coach. These are the best that I have found for me- increased libido that was definitely noticeable, but I walked by the bagels at Whole Foods and had no interest in microwaving one and having sex w/ it. Erections are much better, but I probably couldn't go to the batting cages and hit the fast pitch w/ my ****. Seriously, get blood work, get knowledge and go from there. No matter what, all of our problems to one degree or another are upstairs- never quit working on the mental, but make responsible decisions while trying different supplements. Ya heard?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
    First thing in the morning on an empty stomach- 4 capsules Xymogen TestoPlex w/ 1 cap Xymogen Viriligen
    Thanks for the info, brass. I've used this brand before, it is very high quality. I haven't seen these products before... I wonder if the TestoPlex increases total T or just free T. Viriligen has yohimbine which works but can be quite stimulating for sensitive individuals... I'd be up all night long... actually I am anyway (insomnia sufferer).
  5. New Member
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    267
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguava View Post
    I have some questions.

    These products worked for you. But what kind of effect have they had. Their are "increases" in libido and their are "INCREASES" and similar with "achieving wood" if you know what I mean. How great was yours?

    I want to find a product that gives me rock hard wood (hence improve my love life) and make me want to attack fire hydrants as far as libido. Did you reach that level or was it somewhat less?

    I am also not wanting to take anything that affects an unborn baby. My wife and I will want a family in near future and I am wary of this too.

    Keen to hear.
    Are you not getting erections now, especially nocturnal erections after surgery. Donít be hurry, Its only 1.5 months you had operation. Wait for the results. Do blood work.
  6. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguava View Post
    I have some questions.

    These products worked for you. But what kind of effect have they had. Their are "increases" in libido and their are "INCREASES" and similar with "achieving wood" if you know what I mean. How great was yours?

    I want to find a product that gives me rock hard wood (hence improve my love life) and make me want to attack fire hydrants as far as libido. Did you reach that level or was it somewhat less?

    I am also not wanting to take anything that affects an unborn baby. My wife and I will want a family in near future and I am wary of this too.

    Keen to hear.
    i read good reviews on horny goat weed powder standardized to 20% icariin at 1-fast-400 (not trying to pimp this)

    i would like to try this sometime soon but will have to wait for some other products i need to get a big order out

    supposedly 250 mg of icariin has the same pde-5 blocking potential as 25 mg viagra, 500 mg has the potency of 50 mg viagra

    the bulk powder is 10 bucks for 100 grams, so if you have take 2,5 grams of the powder, half a teaspoon, that should yield you 500 mg icariin aka 50 mg viagra, lasting you 40 days, not bad

    reports say it lasts 24 hours the effects plus it's natural so that's really great

    hope to order it very soon myself!
  7. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    i read good reviews on horny goat weed powder standardized to 20% icariin at 1-fast-400 (not trying to pimp this)
    Its not a test booster per se, but it does help libido/erections. It's in stock at NP
  8. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Its not a test booster per se, but it does help libido/erections. It's in stock at NP
    ok, ive read this as well, have you tried it yourself and what were your results?

    i had sex just two hours ago, first time it was pretty hard enough, then my chick wanted a second round, in the beginning i could pump hard but somewhere half the act i lost it, really frustrating and not even three or four times trying to stimulate it could get it hard enough again

    i believe prolactin is a player in this, but i also think my estradiol is out of whack

    therefore i hope some ppl can give me some personal info on horny goat weed and icariin what it did for them

    oh well at least i can get it hard nowadays better than before
  9. New Member
    shyguava's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    Are you not getting erections now, especially nocturnal erections after surgery. Donít be hurry, Its only 1.5 months you had operation. Wait for the results. Do blood work.
    Nocturnal ones yes. For first time in 1 year. But its the ones you switch on yourself at any given time that to me count most. THose are mild. Not at a level I am satisfied with. But I think I could make love in the twilight of morning ok.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT, What worked for you?
    By Problem in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:14 PM
  2. Help me out - how well have PHs worked for you?
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 10:11 PM
  3. hcg worked very well
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 02:05 PM
  4. UA worked for me
    By destro19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in