My SpectraCell Test & RBC Fatty Acid Test Results
- 11-04-2008, 01:07 PM
- 11-04-2008, 01:11 PM
the limit on upload is 10...so here the rest of them:
- 11-04-2008, 01:34 PM
- 5'9" 165 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
That's a pretty nice spectracell report, HQ... I'm jealous. Just a few things to work on... sublingual methycobalin should bring up the B12. A few others are close to the limit, you could supplement xtra as well. You have room for xtra zinc to improve the zinc/copper ratio.
On the RBC test, increase omega 3's, reduce 6's... hemp oil has a nice ratio. Increase omega 9 via olive oil (I'm doing this as well). And coconut oil for some healthy saturated.
Matrix will have some more details for you I'm sure.
11-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks a lot for the info. i really appreciate it. i will also be talking to Matrix tomorrow and we will make a plan for me to improve my health. So far i feel better already, by sleeping on time and eating better, taking some supplements, i joined a gym today also..etc...im not sure if its that or my restart is working or maybe both.....i never thought all this stuff was that important that it can change how you feel until i talked to matrix.
11-06-2008, 12:28 AM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
- By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 04-04-2010, 11:50 AM
- By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2008, 11:37 AM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2008, 12:56 PM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2006, 02:34 PM