Good men's doctors in California?

1. Good men's doctors in California?

I need to find a new doctor that specializes in men's health. Anyone know of a California "Dr John" or "Dr Shippen" type?

2. Dr. Mariano in Monterey.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by steve999 View Post
    Dr. Mariano in Monterey.
    Ah yes, good option. Anyone further south?

4. You know, I think one of the real selling points on Dr. Mariano is besides being a great endocrinologist (and other stuff), he's also a psychiatrist, which has to be benificial in the way he addresses your issues. He'll spend 2 hours with you and I found it to be very enlightening.

Eisenhower

5. I`m sorry - I don`t have any information on competent doctors further South, but I wanted to chime in and vote for Dr. Mariano. I flew in from Vancouver and he was extremely accommodating. Well worth the trip and highly recommended if you just can`t seem to figure out what`s going on.

Usually I have to explain what is happening to any doctor I see, but I was definitely humbled by his knowledge of the field.

6. Thanks, if things don't improve from the nutritional changes I've made, I'll consider driving up there... its about 6 hours.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Thanks, if things don't improve from the nutritional changes I've made, I'll consider driving up there... its about 6 hours.
    I am in So Cal and may wind up doing the same thing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. any good doctors for HRT in NC?
    By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 10:07 AM
  2. Good doctors in the Chicago Area
    By Brandito8 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:36 PM
  4. any good doctors in the NC area?
    By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:41 PM
  5. Relocating to San Diego - Good Doctors?
    By Blesum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 10:32 PM