Good men's doctors in California?
- 11-04-2008, 09:39 AM
- 11-04-2008, 11:55 AM
- 11-04-2008, 01:21 PM
11-04-2008, 02:58 PM
You know, I think one of the real selling points on Dr. Mariano is besides being a great endocrinologist (and other stuff), he's also a psychiatrist, which has to be benificial in the way he addresses your issues. He'll spend 2 hours with you and I found it to be very enlightening.
11-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I`m sorry - I don`t have any information on competent doctors further South, but I wanted to chime in and vote for Dr. Mariano. I flew in from Vancouver and he was extremely accommodating. Well worth the trip and highly recommended if you just can`t seem to figure out what`s going on.
Usually I have to explain what is happening to any doctor I see, but I was definitely humbled by his knowledge of the field.
11-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks, if things don't improve from the nutritional changes I've made, I'll consider driving up there... its about 6 hours.
11-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2009, 09:07 AM
- By Brandito8 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM
- By Jasen in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2009, 12:36 PM
- By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:41 PM
- By Blesum in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2005, 09:32 PM