Good men's doctors in California?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I need to find a new doctor that specializes in men's health. Anyone know of a California "Dr John" or "Dr Shippen" type?

Eisenhower

Awards
You know, I think one of the real selling points on Dr. Mariano is besides being a great endocrinologist (and other stuff), he's also a psychiatrist, which has to be benificial in the way he addresses your issues. He'll spend 2 hours with you and I found it to be very enlightening.

Eisenhower

Mbmartin

Mbmartin

Awards
I`m sorry - I don`t have any information on competent doctors further South, but I wanted to chime in and vote for Dr. Mariano. I flew in from Vancouver and he was extremely accommodating. Well worth the trip and highly recommended if you just can`t seem to figure out what`s going on.

Usually I have to explain what is happening to any doctor I see, but I was definitely humbled by his knowledge of the field.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, if things don't improve from the nutritional changes I've made, I'll consider driving up there... its about 6 hours.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, if things don't improve from the nutritional changes I've made, I'll consider driving up there... its about 6 hours.
I am in So Cal and may wind up doing the same thing.