- 10-30-2008, 04:14 PM
i did some blood work because my sides were, hot flashes, red eyes, dry eyes, reddening skin. Anxiety, skin blotchy. I did regular blood test and glucose was low at 50 i think. Have to double check that. Could this lead me to my problem??? If glucose is low, then there might be something that is causing this. Adrenals? OR what? I sweat underneath my arms also. Perspire. When i get hot, my body doesn't know how to react. I feel very hto in face alot. Some headaches also. Working out makes my skin red now. No idea as well as red eyes when working out? Could this be due to low glucose?
Similar Forum Threads
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2012, 09:21 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
- By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 99Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:56 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:00 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2002, 10:08 PM