HCG treatment

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

HCG treatment

after being on plain testosterone shots for past two yrs, im now switching to HCG because me and my wife are wanting a baby. will be dosing 300IU 3X per week. HCG has worked in the past, but the doses he had me on(1000IU at a time) were causing me to have high E2, and making me feel crappy. Im hoping the lower dose of HCG will raise my testosterone enough without the E2 problems.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think that's a good plan. 1000iu at a time is a lot on the body. let us know how that works how, also good luck on the little one.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    after being on plain testosterone shots for past two yrs, im now switching to HCG because me and my wife are wanting a baby. will be dosing 300IU 3X per week. HCG has worked in the past, but the doses he had me on(1000IU at a time) were causing me to have high E2, and making me feel crappy. Im hoping the lower dose of HCG will raise my testosterone enough without the E2 problems.
    From the reports I gather the best results are on E3D system.
    Every three days.
    The dose (that most often works) is (1000iu-1250iu)

Do these three tests at Quest Diagnostics, (exactly as written, do not let doc use forms).
    Blood drawn at Quest.

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS (30289X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
    Dihydrotestosterone (204X)

Assuming that you are secondary and respond well, when in need you mau increase dose.
    Maximum dose of HCG is limited by required Arimidex dose.
    people used 8000iu/week for long time, high TotalT but unfortunately also v high E2.
    Do not use more than 1.5mg Arimidex/week.
    Use it always in divided dose.
    Desirable E2(20-30) fine tuned by nightly errections.
    Arimidex=Liquidex=Anastrozole
    Last two are liquid and easy to divide.
    I use insuline syringe with completely cut out needle.

;
    ;
    •   

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    From the reports I gather the best results are on E3D system.
    Every three days.
    The dose (that most often works) is (1000iu-1250iu)

Do these three tests at Quest Diagnostics, (exactly as written, do not let doc use forms).
    Blood drawn at Quest.

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS (30289X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
    Dihydrotestosterone (204X)

Assuming that you are secondary and respond well, when in need you mau increase dose.
    Maximum dose of HCG is limited by required Arimidex dose.
    people used 8000iu/week for long time, high TotalT but unfortunately also v high E2.
    Do not use more than 1.5mg Arimidex/week.
    Use it always in divided dose.
    Desirable E2(20-30) fine tuned by nightly errections.
    Arimidex=Liquidex=Anastrozole
    Last two are liquid and easy to divide.
    I use insuline syringe with completely cut out needle.

;
    ;
    so you are saying i should be dosing at 1000iu 3x per week to get optimal results. would the 300IU 3X/wk the doc prescribed do anything at all???
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.94%

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    so you are saying i should be dosing at 1000iu 3x per week to get optimal results. would the 300IU 3X/wk the doc prescribed do anything at all???

I can speak on point, from very relevant personal experience.

I began on 1,500 IUs of hCG E3Ds. It caused my E2 to go too high, even with arimidex. I dropped to 1,000 IUs E3Ds, along with .5 mgs of arimidex E3Ds, and E2 will still too high. Under both scenarios T & DHT levels were solid. I recently switched to 900 IUs E3Ds, and dropped the arimidex to .45 mgs E3Ds. (I dropped the arimidex largely because I was concerned about harming my joints, which I understand can occur when you take more than 1 mg of arimidex per week; and I already have painful joints, made more so as a result of recent surgeries).

Personally, I think your current regimen is FAR too conservative. I would recommend at least 1800 IUs per week. I would have stuck with your original course, and added arimidex to see if it gets your E2 down enough. 3000 IUs per week is conservative for fertility. See the lithograph/package insert that came with your hCG, recommending far higher doses.

GL.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post

I began on 1,500 IUs of hCG E3Ds. It caused my E2 to go to high, even with estradiol. I dropped to 1,000 IUs E3Ds, along with .5 mgs of arimidex E3Ds, and E2 will still too high. Under both scenarios T & DHT levels were solid. I recently switched to 900 IUs E3Ds, and dropped the arimidex to .45 mgs E3Ds. (I dropped the arimidex largely because I was concerned about harming my joints, which I understand can occur when you take more than 1 mg of arimidex per week; and I already have painful joints, made more so as a result of recent surgeries).
    Personally, I think your current regimen is FAR too conservative. I would recommend at least 1800 IUs per week. I would have stuck with your original course, and added arimidex to see if it gets your E2 down enought. 3000 IUs per week is conservative for fertility. See the lithograph/package insert that came with your hCG, recommending far higher doses.

GL.
    You should keep eye on steam cells, specially if you are not strapped for cash (forget insurance).

I recently broke my biceps distal tendon. The tendon by the elbow. Had surgery.
    Went to doctor in my general neighborhood to check if he could speed healing with prolotheraphy that I have heard about. (Short answer no).
    Dr. Magaziner

But what I have learned talking with that doc is unbelievable.
    Natural Stem Cell Therapy is here and now.
    It cures just about anything.
    They use your own blood, process it as you wait and inject (your own steam cells) where need.

In case of strain of the tendon, or similar, expected are few sessions, lets say 5.
    Each session $700 (cash no insurance).

I got booklet from him, have not read it yet, their web site:
    HEALTH NEWS, The #1 Source for Information on Natural Health

The booklet can be had here:
    Search Results : HEALTH NEWS, The #1 Source for Information on Natural Health

Natural Stem Cell Therapy Testimonial Book : HEALTH NEWS, The #1 Source for Information on Natural Health

Natural Stem Cell Therapy Testimonial Book : HEALTH NEWS, The #1 Source for Information on Natural Health

Suzan Sommers mentions in her book that she plans to rebuild her Adrenals.

Dr Jonathan Wright is doing it.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%

Jinxie and others on HCG monotherapy :
    Do you use pregnenolone? Is PREG necessary? Or is 450cc pathway from CHOL-->PREG and hormone cascade stimulation significant enough that additional PREG supplementation not necessary?

I began on 1,500 IUs of hCG E3Ds. It caused my E2 to go to high, even with arimidex. I dropped to 1,000 IUs E3Ds, along with .5 mgs of arimidex E3Ds, and E2 will still too high. Under both scenarios T & DHT levels were solid. I recently switched to 900 IUs E3Ds, and dropped the arimidex to .45 mgs E3Ds. (I dropped the arimidex largely because I was concerned about harming my joints, which I understand can occur when you take more than 1 mg of arimidex per week; and I already have painful joints, made more so as a result of recent surgeries).

Personally, I think your current regimen is FAR too conservative. I would recommend at least 1800 IUs per week. I would have stuck with your original course, and added arimidex to see if it gets your E2 down enough. 3000 IUs per week is conservative for fertility. See the lithograph/package insert that came with your hCG, recommending far higher doses.

GL.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.94%

Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    Jinxie and others on HCG monotherapy :
    Do you use pregnenolone? Is PREG necessary? Or is 450cc pathway from CHOL-->PREG and hormone cascade stimulation significant enough that additional PREG supplementation not necessary?

I take 100 mgs of preg EOD, and plan to come off when I run out in a few weeks. I have a feeling that has been part of my E2 problem. Additionally, I did not find that preg increased my preg levels significantly. I have heard that transdermal is much more effective. HAN/The Matrix can speak to this.

So, I don't think it is necessary.

I also take 50 mgs of sustained release DHEA.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

I take 100 mgs of preg EOD, and plan to come off when I run out in a few weeks. I have a feeling that has been part of my E2 problem. Additionally, I did not find that preg increased my preg levels significantly. I have heard that transdermal is much more effective. HAN/The Matrix can speak to this.

What is you DHEAs level?

I had a nasty surprise when I changed to 50mg/day.
    ----------------
    Still looking for a reason, but I need huge amounts of DHEA to barely get me to middle range level.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%

jinxie,
    did you ever get your pregnenolone levels tested while on hcg monotherapy, w/o pregnenolone adjacent pregnenolone supplementation?

when you did get your pregnenolone levels tested while on pregnenolone supplementation, were your levels within the normal range?

also, are OTC pregnenolone supplements completely worthless? are the benefits of pregnenolone only achieved when getting Pharm grade Pregnenolone through a Rx script?

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.94%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    What is you DHEAs level?

I had a nasty surprise when I changed to 50mg/day.
    ----------------
    Still looking for a reason, but I need huge amounts of DHEA to barely get me to middle range level.
    DHEAS is middle of the range. I dont want to take more than 50 mgs because of E2 issues. I know that LEF says to get to the top of the range, but I am not concerned about it at this point. I have enough other issues to juggle.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.94%

Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    jinxie,
    did you ever get your pregnenolone levels tested while on hcg monotherapy, w/o pregnenolone adjacent pregnenolone supplementation?

when you did get your pregnenolone levels tested while on pregnenolone supplementation, were your levels within the normal range?

also, are OTC pregnenolone supplements completely worthless? are the benefits of pregnenolone only achieved when getting Pharm grade Pregnenolone through a Rx script?
    First of all, I have heard the preg levels via plasma are worthless, so note that. (I think Dr. John does urine via Rhein.) Preg plasma before TRT was low normal. After hCG + preg, it went up a little, but not much. I used OTC. Don't know about a script. Like I mentioned, HAN insists on transdermal. I have enough other issues that I dont plan to pursue this issue further. I'd just start with the hCG monotherapy, and then see where you are at.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting Treatment Dr. M
    By Taxi Driver in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 11:12 PM
  2. My treatment
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
  3. Treatment Update
    By BillfromNJ in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14