Free Test?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can very very high out of range free test cause anxiety attacks. Mine consist of flushed skin and flushed face all the time. seems like i go with it everyday. let me know?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
How is your blood pressure?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well took it today. when i wasnt flushing and felt good, it was 117/74 . Heart rate at 60. I met with some clients and started moving around and working. checked it. Went up to 133/84. HR at 80. So it increased in a few hours that much. I felt flushed and hot in face from then on. i had a endo doc do blood work back a while. my free test was 4 times out of range. He wasnt very good so i didnt go back. but i heard free test was good? right? But i get anxiety attacks alot i guess. I feel hot all the time and eyes are red, etcc....skin. etc...Has to be BP issue as well as anxiety but trying figure out why i have it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well took it today. when i wasnt flushing and felt good, it was 117/74 . Heart rate at 60. I met with some clients and started moving around and working. checked it. Went up to 133/84. HR at 80. So it increased in a few hours that much. I felt flushed and hot in face from then on. i had a endo doc do blood work back a while. my free test was 4 times out of range. He wasnt very good so i didnt go back. but i heard free test was good? right? But i get anxiety attacks alot i guess. I feel hot all the time and eyes are red, etcc....skin. etc...Has to be BP issue as well as anxiety but trying figure out why i have it
I would talk to a regular doctor about this. He may be able to prescribe something to help you. Thats what I would do.