Free Test? - AnabolicMinds.com

Free Test?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Free Test?

Can very very high out of range free test cause anxiety attacks. Mine consist of flushed skin and flushed face all the time. seems like i go with it everyday. let me know?

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

How is your blood pressure?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

well took it today. when i wasnt flushing and felt good, it was 117/74 . Heart rate at 60. I met with some clients and started moving around and working. checked it. Went up to 133/84. HR at 80. So it increased in a few hours that much. I felt flushed and hot in face from then on. i had a endo doc do blood work back a while. my free test was 4 times out of range. He wasnt very good so i didnt go back. but i heard free test was good? right? But i get anxiety attacks alot i guess. I feel hot all the time and eyes are red, etcc....skin. etc...Has to be BP issue as well as anxiety but trying figure out why i have it
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    well took it today. when i wasnt flushing and felt good, it was 117/74 . Heart rate at 60. I met with some clients and started moving around and working. checked it. Went up to 133/84. HR at 80. So it increased in a few hours that much. I felt flushed and hot in face from then on. i had a endo doc do blood work back a while. my free test was 4 times out of range. He wasnt very good so i didnt go back. but i heard free test was good? right? But i get anxiety attacks alot i guess. I feel hot all the time and eyes are red, etcc....skin. etc...Has to be BP issue as well as anxiety but trying figure out why i have it
    I would talk to a regular doctor about this. He may be able to prescribe something to help you. Thats what I would do.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Yeah, that is what i am going to do. thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM
  2. It's FREE? AppNut's Free Test Revealed!!?
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 07:44 PM