- 10-25-2008, 01:32 AM
For quite sometime, i guess i suffer from anxiety due to the prohormones i have taken, etc. I am not a shy person. Outspoken and confident so blushing, etc..is out.
However, i wake up in the morning. Skin is fine. No hotness or flushing in face. 45 minutes later as soon as i start getting readyto go to work or anywhere, my face starts getting HOT!. My skin turns reddish pinkish tint. I cant CONTROL THIS. Almost happens everyday. Among all this, my EYES are red every morning and get worse as all these symptoms occur. If i get really excited about something, my face and eyes start burning prickly feelings. Same as if i am angry or working hard or what not. If i lift weights now, i flush easily on anything lwarm. Something warm makes it so much worse. I have been to eye docs, dermatologist, etc.....and everything is fine in the skin and eyes. but i have red skin and red eyes. I think anxiety last bed. My BP goes up in these situations. i started measuring it. Please let me know procedure as far as curing this? Anything to help with no side effects? I dont want to be all pilled up with xanax. No way. I am going to doc tues about this. I also cant tan like i use to. My skin gets red on contact with anything warm? very unusual for me. I usuall tan very well. This due to anxiety? Symptoms i mentioned?
Similar Forum Threads
- By airram479 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:01 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:49 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:58 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:24 AM
- By BingeAndPurge in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 10-01-2004, 07:29 PM