Pituitary Adenoma.... and a few other things

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Well from all my symptoms and my high ACTH and cortisol + low igf-1, Low T & GH this seems the most probable thing.

The endo said to me though...

"we do find tumors in a lot of people so if you find one i dont know if that its really necessary to remove it"

LOL wow yeah ill just keep it their... also regarding testosterone replacement she said to me...

"we only give testosterone to patients with levels of testosterone of 8.0 or less consistently, we run under strict medical guidelines and you seem to be well androgenised with normal facial hair."

Note i had 10.1 and consistently had levels of 10 for the past 2 years since i was 16 till now 19!

she then goes on to say...

"they are no real benefits besides a placebo effect and their are side effects"

I asked such as....

"Acne, moodyness uhhh..."

she then didnt have anymore side effects she could think off LMAO!!! :hammer:

I asked her why didnt you test free T levels?

"because their not reliable"

What do you think of my SHBG 54.1 isnt it high?

"Ive seen patients with SHBG levels of 150"

Not going to be seeing an endo ever in my life again thats for sure. I have a doctor from my country im seeing he sent me to a neurologist and asked for me to do an MRI to chek for adenomas and sleep study for my constant waking up 3-4 times per night for the past 3 years. He said he's certain i have one from the symptoms i have.

I have a few questions.... besides arimidex what other effective things i can use to lower estrogen?

Also what are ways to increase dopamine and adrenaline levels besides using drugs such as cabergoline?

I also have high SHBG and i have read someone saying their is a corrolation with insulin.... meaning insulin resistance?

and how can i lower my SHBG?

Thing is the tumor could be removed (if i have one) and everything could pop itself into place which would be the best thing.

Also what is the cost of the Genova Diagnostics NutrEval? and if your in say another state to where the labs are do they send the kits to you or your general practitioner?

:sick:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Well from all my symptoms and my high ACTH and cortisol + low igf-1, Low T & GH this seems the most probable thing.

The endo said to me though...

"we do find tumors in a lot of people so if you find one i dont know if that its really necessary to remove it"

LOL wow yeah ill just keep it their... also regarding testosterone replacement she said to me...

"we only give testosterone to patients with levels of testosterone of 8.0 or less consistently, we run under strict medical guidelines and you seem to be well androgenised with normal facial hair."

Note i had 10.1 and consistently had levels of 10 for the past 2 years since i was 16 till now 19!

she then goes on to say...

"they are no real benefits besides a placebo effect and their are side effects"

I asked such as....

"Acne, moodyness uhhh..."

she then didnt have anymore side effects she could think off LMAO!!! :hammer:

I asked her why didnt you test free T levels?

"because their not reliable"

What do you think of my SHBG 54.1 isnt it high?

"Ive seen patients with SHBG levels of 150"

Not going to be seeing an endo ever in my life again thats for sure. I have a doctor from my country im seeing he sent me to a neurologist and asked for me to do an MRI to chek for adenomas and sleep study for my constant waking up 3-4 times per night for the past 3 years. He said he's certain i have one from the symptoms i have.

I have a few questions.... besides arimidex what other effective things i can use to lower estrogen?

Also what are ways to increase dopamine and adrenaline levels besides using drugs such as cabergoline?

I also have high SHBG and i have read someone saying their is a corrolation with insulin.... meaning insulin resistance?

and how can i lower my SHBG?

Thing is the tumor could be removed (if i have one) and everything could pop itself into place which would be the best thing.

Also what is the cost of the Genova Diagnostics NutrEval? and if your in say another state to where the labs are do they send the kits to you or your general practitioner?

:sick:
Speaking of:
Growth Hormone
dopamine and adrenaline

and many other:
After you do NutrEval test you and your doctor will get report.
There will be a list of supplements, after you take them you will adjust your GH dopamine and adrenaline to better levels.
-----------------------------

I noted that Genova just introduced new test, Perspective.

Looks like a good starting point.
Look it over, it gives broad overview on how to go thru maze of health problems and which tests to use.

I have attached pdf files for your convenience.
Perspective - Diagnostic Laboratory Testing for Wellness & Preventive Medicine - Genova Diagnostics

Stay away from endos.
============================================

Look at post #107
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-4.html

I am reading dr Hertoghes book.

Learned that to raise Growth Hormone I have to have good levels of
Arginine, Glutamine, Lysine, Ornithine, Glycine, Tryptophan, GHB(furanone), Niacin

guess what, most of it is tested by NutrEval.
I found that I am either low or oclse to low range.

I stared supplementing, will see on next test if that affects my GH.
-------------------------------------

Attachments