New York Doctor?

mavven

Awards
I am going to make this quick because I have to go to work. Can someone here who has dealt with low T and high Estradiol recommend a doctor in the NYC area that you have had personally treat you, and have had good results with them. I am sick and tired of my doctor telling me I am fine.

Look up my name for my original post about my T level results if you want to see my blood results.

I will be back on here tonight around 11:00 EST I really look forward and hope there will be some doctors names that I can visit.

Thanks in advance,

Mike...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sub'd

I've yet to find one here in NYC but I'm game to find out as well. I've only tried people in network, so far - no good

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
PM me

mavven

Awards
*BUMP* Anyone? Gutter... I PM'ED you and have not received a response. Is it possible that no one knows of a good doctor in NYC that specializes in HRT?:sad:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry for the delay.

I don't personally know of any in NYC that are good. You can try several of the anti-aging doctors that are here, but I have no idea how good they are or how much they will charge out of pocket.

JanSz knows of people in Jersey, Matrix knows PA. Someone posted a dr here in LI before but I can't remember the name, would have to search it up again.

You may want to find a GP who is open to work with another Dr long distance / over the phone, and have them do phone consultations, while your GP does your bloodwork and prescribes any necessary drugs you may need. This is a good approach if you don't want to travel.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry for the delay.

I don't personally know of any in NYC that are good. You can try several of the anti-aging doctors that are here, but I have no idea how good they are or how much they will charge out of pocket.

JanSz knows of people in Jersey, Matrix knows PA. Someone posted a dr here in LI before but I can't remember the name, would have to search it up again.

You may want to find a GP who is open to work with another Dr long distance / over the phone, and have them do phone consultations, while your GP does your bloodwork and prescribes any necessary drugs you may need. This is a good approach if you don't want to travel.
My doctor in Fair Lawn NJ, is throwing fits, I am not sure about him anymore. I am looking for replacement (just in case, he still treats me).

The Long Island doc was mentioned by RubyHulihan, not sure if I got his nickname right.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My doctor in Fair Lawn NJ, is throwing fits, I am not sure about him anymore. I am looking for replacement (just in case, he still treats me).

The Long Island doc was mentioned by RubyHulihan, not sure if I got his nickname right.
i know a doctor in oak dale NY not sure if he is just male antiaging. but he works with a lot of bodybuilders, hes a DO and hes a GP

Dr Patrick Barrett oakdale ny 631 472 6000

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
i know a doctor in oak dale NY not sure if he is just male antiaging. but he works with a lot of bodybuilders, hes a DO and hes a GP

Dr Patrick Barrett oakdale ny 631 472 6000
Thank you.
That would be a two hours trip for me, eastward.

If I go two hours south-west there is HAH + Overbeck

Lets hope that my current doc will calm down, hate to start a new again, I have a such a nice system going now.