bad wiener again

  1. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    bad wiener again


    bad wiener again

    last week my g/f was on her period and i took my regular dose of dhea 30 mg and 200 mg 7-keto-dhea with 15 mg cortisol

    i tried to have sex again and it was a lot harder to get it up for me

    let me illustrate:

    before i didn't have any power at all
    then got to the point where i didn't need manual stimulation to get it up again and i could just insert it (strength was not optimal though)
    after a week of no sex it didn't work as good

    my guess is e2 went too high, which of course can be only measured by test.. but is this possible from what im taking? i mean im a skinny guy with really low e2, that it went over the top due to all the dhea?

    and that i missed my "best wood" during the my g/f's period? and after that e2 went too high?

    i also had some case of painful nuts, is this possible due to the medication? i also don't feel like watching porn at the off days when i don't have sex, like normally it pops in my mind and now i just don't give a ****... strange..

  2. New Member
    texastea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    58
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    24821
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

    Are you saying that this is the first time this dosing regimen of dhea had this effect? Or was this a new dose for you? Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "didn't have any power at all".
  3. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

    Even tho you're taking a high dose of 7-keto (200mg is max), it's not supposed to convert into estrogen like regular dhea. And 30mg regular dhea is average, so I doubt you've raised estrogen levels much (but everyone is different). For example, I have low E2 and was trying to raise it using 50mg sublingual dhea... didn't budge. Libido can fluctuate for many reasons... if it becomes a long term issue, you'll need a doc and some labs to get it right.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    Are you saying that this is the first time this dosing regimen of dhea had this effect? Or was this a new dose for you? Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "didn't have any power at all".
    ive been on this dose for a few months now so i guess it could have upped estradiol too much but not sure

    yes this is the first time that this dose had this effect and it continues to have this effect

    didn't have any power at all meant this: i would get aroused as soon as i tried anything, i.e. penetrating, it would go soft, and this would happen two or three times, then after that nothing, literally nothing, no matter how hard she pulls on it nothing happens
  5. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Even tho you're taking a high dose of 7-keto (200mg is max), it's not supposed to convert into estrogen like regular dhea. And 30mg regular dhea is average, so I doubt you've raised estrogen levels much (but everyone is different). For example, I have low E2 and was trying to raise it using 50mg sublingual dhea... didn't budge. Libido can fluctuate for many reasons... if it becomes a long term issue, you'll need a doc and some labs to get it right.
    yeah i know that's the weird issue
    i even read in some places 7-keto does not convert to dhea-s which is my guess that if dhea-s is too high it may convert to estradiol even though 7-keto itself does not

    you are right about 30 mg dhea being average but ive been on this dose for a few months now soo..

    anyways going in for a blooddraw today

    good luck with your low e2 and certainly keep us posted would like to hear how it turns out for you
  6. New Member
    namtrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.64%

    My libido is shot like this too. So much that I don't even attempt sex anymore.
  7. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    My libido is shot like this too. So much that I don't even attempt sex anymore.
    this sucks man

    have you tried yohimbe, viagra or icariin? this may help in the meantime

    any lab values and under care of a doctor..?
  8. New Member
    namtrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.64%

    Yes, in the middle of figuring it all out with a 3rd doctor.
  9. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    good luck man

    this is a review on iherb i found of 7-keto-dhea on the now product:

    From Australia
    Since starting 7keto dhea my immune system has improved and i am sleeping better at night time, my DHEA-S blood levels have almost doubled in little over a month, highly recommended for adrenal exhaustion.

    Is it possible that dhea-s converts to estradiol when needed? Or does it automatically do when dhea-s is higher?

    This is my concern because if what this person is saying is true, then adding my 30 mg dhea regular will make it even higher and make estradiol higher.

    **** maybe i just should add in zinc at night or some **** to lower it...
  10. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,746
    Rep Power
    270695
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    have you got new bloodwork? tried low dose ai?

    can't go taking shots in the dark and expect to fix something without proper knowledge of the situation.

    edit: I see you're getting that blood draw. I'm assuming e2 is high.
  11. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

    Read this...

    Le Magazine, May 2005 - Cover Story: 7-Keto Dhea The Fat-Burning Metabolite Of Dhea

    "Unlike DHEA, 7-Keto does not convert to estrogen and testosterone."

    The danger of high level dhea or 7-keto is burning too many essential fats, the kind you need for healthy cell membranes and stuff. The immune results are impressive though.
  12. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    have you got new bloodwork? tried low dose ai?

    can't go taking shots in the dark and expect to fix something without proper knowledge of the situation.

    edit: I see you're getting that blood draw. I'm assuming e2 is high.
    yeah ***** is it will take another 4-6 weeks before next appointment

    might wanna run some viagra or something, have talked about it already with my g/f, she is afraid i will not be able to give her a child if i keep on using viagra and that sort of stuff, is that true?

    i am also pissing dark yellow last week a lot, i know it's possible if you have too high intake of vitamins, but is this also possible with dhea and so forth?
  13. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Read this...

    Le Magazine, May 2005 - Cover Story: 7-Keto Dhea The Fat-Burning Metabolite Of Dhea

    "Unlike DHEA, 7-Keto does not convert to estrogen and testosterone."

    The danger of high level dhea or 7-keto is burning too many essential fats, the kind you need for healthy cell membranes and stuff. The immune results are impressive though.
    yeah ive read that article before
    so my main question is:

    in and of itself, 7-keto-dhea does not convert to testosterone or estrogen, but does it indeed increase dhea-s levels and thus as an indirect action of 7-keto-dhea's increasing dhea-s level, is it possible that the high dhea-s level converts to estradiol, even though it isn't directly mediated by 7-keto-dhea?

    i hope this is a clear question if not ask me about it, im trying to find evidence on google but haven't found anything yet which indicates this
  14. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    287
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    50.99%

    you could try Trans dermal 7keto
  15. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,746
    Rep Power
    270695
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    yeah ***** is it will take another 4-6 weeks before next appointment

    might wanna run some viagra or something, have talked about it already with my g/f, she is afraid i will not be able to give her a child if i keep on using viagra and that sort of stuff, is that true?

    i am also pissing dark yellow last week a lot, i know it's possible if you have too high intake of vitamins, but is this also possible with dhea and so forth?

    No viagra nor cialis will not do anything of the sort. Cialis is much better btw. Levitra, I've never tried. Are you on TRT?

    btw, why will it take so long to make another apt? I can make one every week if I'd like to. Is it something to do with your insurance plan? Go see another doc if he/she's too busy.


    ps: dark yellow piss....try drinking more water. sounds like dehydration
  16. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    No viagra nor cialis will not do anything of the sort. Cialis is much better btw. Levitra, I've never tried. Are you on TRT?

    btw, why will it take so long to make another apt? I can make one every week if I'd like to. Is it something to do with your insurance plan? Go see another doc if he/she's too busy.


    ps: dark yellow piss....try drinking more water. sounds like dehydration
    yeah i meant using viagra to keep it up whilst i get my next appointment and so forth.. not on trt, only hc/dhea/7-keto

    ehm the bloodtesting takes a few weeks to process and the doctor wants to use a standard time of 6 weeks to see how hormones change certain levels, also i ain't got time with work and so forth to go to doctor one hour drive every time
    it's also got to do with insurance, the doc says if i take too many tests in same period insurance will not cover everything since he tests the entire picture

    im staying with this doc because he's one of the top anti again guys, that's why he's probably as busy as well

    thx for the tip on the water i might be low nowadays on it
  17. New Member
    rmac1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    96.25%

    dhea always shuts my sex drive/ability down as well. Not sure why, I have taken low dose arimidex with it and still no improvement.


    Leanguy,
    If you take essential fatty acids, or eat high fats would this offset the negative impact dhea has on fatty cell membranes?
    Thanks
  18. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by rmac1 View Post
    dhea always shuts my sex drive/ability down as well. Not sure why, I have taken low dose arimidex with it and still no improvement.


    Leanguy,
    If you take essential fatty acids, or eat high fats would this offset the negative impact dhea has on fatty cell membranes?
    Thanks
    I am not sure, that is a question for The Matrix. I got my EFA's tested and take extra amounts of the ones that came back low. I was low in saturated fats, LOL
  19. New Member
    rmac1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    96.25%

    Leanguy,

    Where did you get your EFA's tested or how do you go about doing this? Would like to know more about this. Thanks bro
  20. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by rmac1 View Post
    Leanguy,

    Where did you get your EFA's tested or how do you go about doing this? Would like to know more about this. Thanks bro
    Here is the test I did:

    Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA) - Diagnostic Laboratory Testing for Wellness & Preventive Medicine - Genova Diagnostics

    See if your doc will order it. If not, I have an internet source.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. show your wiener... i mean dog!!!
    By motive in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in