HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, testosterone
- 10-13-2008, 09:51 AM
- 10-13-2008, 10:07 AMBoard Sponsor
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
This is something you would want to consult a Dr. for. hCG can be used as monotherapy if you're 2ndary, or in conjuction with T-Shots. Arimidex controls E2 if it's elevated. Nolvadex and Clomid are mostly used for restarts, not while on TRT.
- 10-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Perfectly stated by steveo
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dahollow in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:38 AM
- By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 02:48 PM
- By JTheDuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:50 AM
- By pdigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2008, 12:39 PM
- By TheMyth in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2005, 12:45 PM