Estradiol cream or low E2? - AnabolicMinds.com

Estradiol cream or low E2?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Estradiol cream or low E2?

title should read: Estradiol cream FOR low E2

My T levels are ok, but apparently I'm not aromatizing enough (possibly because of low copper). I think low E2 is causing me some ED problems, and also joints sore. My sensitive E2 test was only 12. I was reading in LEF magazine that men with E2 under 20 can use some compounded estradiol cream. The thought scares me, but I need some help until my copper imbalance is fixed. Is that plain nuts?

2. Elite Member

Where is your DHEA?
    e2 of 12 may not be bad if your shbg is low..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Where is your DHEA?
    e2 of 12 may not be bad if your shbg is low..
    Last DHEA 385, SHBG 25. What is the optimal e2/shbg ratio?

Even when my testosterone peaked at 760 (clomid) my E2 was only 10! Very little aromatization action.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Last DHEA 385, SHBG 25. What is the optimal e2/shbg ratio?

Even when my testosterone peaked at 760 (clomid) my E2 was only 10! Very little aromatization action.
    Check via rheins to see whats realy going on. May be increase testosterone to 1000 that should take care of the problem..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    May be increase testosterone to 1000 that should take care of the problem..
    Easier said than done, I am not on TRT. Maybe a big dose of clomid like they do for PCT.
  6. New Member

Easier said than done, I am not on TRT. Maybe a big dose of clomid like they do for PCT.
    hows your testostrone doing? you still doing clomid?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

My T has dropped off some... its around 500 now... maybe because of zinc deficiency. I just saw my doc again today. We're going to do another round of clomid plus a small amount of estradiol (!!) to bring my E2 into range. She said I was the first man to ask for estrogen LOL. I know it sounds weird but I don't think many men would feel right with estradiol around 10. In fact the latest LEF magazine has a big article about men & estrogen... mostly about it being too high... but it did mention E2 under 20 is not healthy and the solution is a small amount of E2 cream for under-aromatizers... I brought the article in to my doc. Not related, but I also got a script for compounded-time-release-T3 to try and get rid of my RT3.
  8. New Member

My T has dropped off some... its around 500 now... maybe because of zinc deficiency. I just saw my doc again today. We're going to do another round of clomid plus a small amount of estradiol (!!) to bring my E2 into range. She said I was the first man to ask for estrogen LOL. I know it sounds weird but I don't think many men would feel right with estradiol around 10. In fact the latest LEF magazine has a big article about men & estrogen... mostly about it being too high... but it did mention E2 under 20 is not healthy and the solution is a small amount of E2 cream for under-aromatizers... I brought the article in to my doc. Not related, but I also got a script for compounded-time-release-T3 to try and get rid of my RT3.

Please let us know how you feel on the time released T3 and if it works to get rid of your RT3!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Please let us know how you feel on the time released T3 and if it works to get rid of your RT3!
    Will do...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  217 lbs.

What if you have e2 of 29 but your total test is only 254? Seems you would want your e2 down to 10 to get the ratio correct.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    What if you have e2 of 29 but your total test is only 254? Seems you would want your e2 down to 10 to get the ratio correct.
    There is no magic E2 number for everyone... SHBG ratio matters too (as Matrix mentioned). But as I mentioned before... the latest LEF magazine says E2 under 20 is not healthy for anyone due to problems w/ cholesterol, joints, bones (didn't mention libido/ED but that applies too). If I had T of 254, I'd want to increase T instead of lowering E2 via TRT, HCG or clomid/nolva.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 05:53 AM
  2. Low Estradiol...
    By dust34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:31 AM
  3. my estradiol is up
    By namtrag in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0