Hi

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Hi

just introducing myself. I am an older male, 47. I saw an anti-aging pysician when I was 38 who started me on TRT. It made a world of difference in how I felt and functioned. I got online to research TRT, found some boards like this. So I also dabbled in the "dark side" until about 2003. Now I am just following physicians orders, even though I think the method could be improved.

I went back to medical school in my early 40's, because I was inspired to do anti-aging medicine because of the results I got. Very very difficult for me, married with children. But I graduated. I got accepted into a medicine residency, however life got in the way - and I resigned. My youngest was hospitalized twice for meningitis, my mother in law had a stroke and required full time care - my wife quit her job to take care of her and several other things. I am trying to get back into medical residency at this time.

*fingers crossed* Its going to be a miracle to get back in because of quitting. When you get into a residency they expect you to continue for the full 3-5 years (depending on what residency you are in) - and when you quit it leaves everyone shorthanded for work - other interns have to pull extra call etc.

I have been reading the posts. Lots of knowledgeable bro's here, not sure I an add much. Probably learn as much or more than I could offer.

But it looks like a real good site and just thought I would say HI

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad to have you on this board.

Welcome.

Hopefully you will share what you have learned in school and from your personal experince, when others ask questions.

,/