Saturated fat - AnabolicMinds.com

Saturated fat

  1. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    225

    Saturated fat


    Can someone give me a good idea of what a good meal is or meals per day to get the RDA of saturated fats, or more if that's what's recommended.

    I hear milk is bad, so full milk at breakfast is a no-no?

    What about cheese? Less or more ripened or also a bad idea?

    Should we get it from meat?

    Do eggs contain saturated fats?

    I want to kickstart testosterone production through this measure as my diet is low in sat fats.

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Coconut Oil is a great way to get your saturated fats IMO. Get unrefined preferably.

    Also eggs are a good choice, with lots of cholesterol to be used in hormone synthesis. To see nutrition data, check out Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    700731

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Coconut Oil is a great way to get your saturated fats IMO. Get unrefined preferably.

    Also eggs are a good choice, with lots of cholesterol to be used in hormone synthesis. To see nutrition data, check out Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com
    BAM.... LISTEN TO THIS.

    Some coconut oil right before bed, and you will wake up with a rock hard pecker. Everything a man wants out of life... TESTOSTERONE!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1975

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    BAM.... LISTEN TO THIS.

    Some coconut oil right before bed, and you will wake up with a rock hard pecker. Everything a man wants out of life... TESTOSTERONE!!!

    Adams
    female coconuts give me a rock hard pecker.
  5. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    700731

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    female coconuts give me a rock hard pecker.
    Because....

    Hoi've got a lo-ve-ly bunch o' coconuts.
    There they are a-standin' in a row.
    Big ones, small ones, some as big as yer 'ead!
    Give 'em a twist, a flick o' the wrist,
    That's what the showman said.


    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    225

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    BAM.... LISTEN TO THIS.

    Some coconut oil right before bed, and you will wake up with a rock hard pecker. Everything a man wants out of life... TESTOSTERONE!!!

    Adams
    Who is BAM?

    Thanks for the tip. I will try some of this, i would love to wake up with a rock hard pecker!!
  7. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    225

    how about this breakfast?

    two whole eggs with mayonaise
    two slices of bread with real butter and old cheese
    few slices of grilled sausage
    two glasses of whole full fat milk

    some variations plz?
  8. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    700731

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    Who is BAM?

    Thanks for the tip. I will try some of this, i would love to wake up with a rock hard pecker!!
    Hmmmm... how is this.

    BAM!!!... Listen to this.

    That one better? I wasn't insinuating a name.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    225

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Hmmmm... how is this.

    BAM!!!... Listen to this.

    That one better? I wasn't insinuating a name.

    Adams
    o **** i see

    haha!

    thats better
  10. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2414

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    Can someone give me a good idea of what a good meal is or meals per day to get the RDA of saturated fats, or more if that's what's recommended.

    I hear milk is bad, so full milk at breakfast is a no-no?

    What about cheese? Less or more ripened or also a bad idea?

    Should we get it from meat?

    Do eggs contain saturated fats?

    I want to kickstart testosterone production through this measure as my diet is low in sat fats.
    Do fatty acid analysis.

    Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA)
    sample report here:

    http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/fil...MFA_report.pdf

    Page #1, Look under the name "Saturated Fatty Acids"
    in small letters it says "(meat, dairy, coconuts, palm oils)

    Latter you have more details:
    names of each analyzed fatty acids and its number.

    Pentadecanoidc C15:0
    Stearic C18:0

    all together they show 8 of them.

    Now take this
    Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com
    go to
    Tools
    Nutrient search tool

    on that sample report you see that he have too much of:
    Pentadecanoidc C15:0

    In a search tool dial C15:0
    either as a
    ... that are highest in
    or
    ... and are lowest in:

    I found that among other foods the guy from sample report should stay away from parmesan cheese.

    You have to do analysis, because in my case I am low on C15:0 and I should eat a parmesan.

    But watch out, I am high on C23:0
    I should cut on milk.

    Now get you own analysis and try to figure out what you are missing and what you have too much.
    .
    //


    S
  11. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285

    get some RAW MILK
  12. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    225

    jansz this is highly informative
    so you can't just eat anything saturated you like, thanks for the info

    engival, is this only available in bio stores or supermarkets as well? i believe i haven't heard of it over here being in supermarkets
  13. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2414

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    jansz this is highly informative
    so you can't just eat anything saturated you like, thanks for the info

    engival, is this only available in bio stores or supermarkets as well? i believe i haven't heard of it over here being in supermarkets
    I have seen somebody (LeanGuy ??) posting a link to the place where you can buy FattyAcid Analysis from Genova without doctor being involved.

    One have to weight his options.
    The test it self, when I go to my doc, cost me nothing, covered by insurance.
    In my case doctor cost me only a little, that is now.
    But, I am guessing, my doc is wearing thin, he have some problems, I would like to find that link.
  14. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285
  15. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,538
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    148206

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    I have seen somebody (LeanGuy ??) posting a link to the place where you can buy FattyAcid Analysis from Genova without doctor being involved.

    One have to weight his options.
    The test it self, when I go to my doc, cost me nothing, covered by insurance.
    In my case doctor cost me only a little, that is now.
    But, I am guessing, my doc is wearing thin, he have some problems, I would like to find that link.
    I contacted them..a doctor does get involved, they get one of their own dr's to prescribe the test and they tell you how to read the results. I think that's the extent of their involvement though. From what I was told, insurance should cover these since they are prescribed.

    I need to get a Jersey address, as usuall a lot of these tests are not allowed for NY residents...strange law
  16. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2918

    the best source for sat fats its BACON case closed move on plz

    Attached Images Attached Images  
  17. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,538
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    148206

    Yep I agree.. twice a day I eat a spinach salad with lots of bacon and whole eggs + chicken, sometimes some fetta cheese..pig fat is gooood..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. User experience with saturated fat.
    By kingdong in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. saturated fats are good now...
    By SamuraiSid in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
  3. saturated and trans fats
    By Davidlee in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:09 AM
  4. Health Benefits of Saturated Fats
    By Al Shades in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 03:07 AM
  5. One high-saturated fat meal can be bad
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in