Age And Moles???

MichelleRicha

Awards
Hello Everyone...
I have problem with my moles as they have appeared with my age and its making me look ugly... I had recently been to a dermatologist and he said I have to undergo a mole removal surgery which I am not interested...
I want to get rid of them and also look beautiful...
Is there any solution for my moles to vanish without the painful surgery...

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
The surgery isn't painful. I had a melanoma removed last year an have subsequently gone through what I like to call a "defreckling" process. It really isn't that bad.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
The surgery isn't painful. I had a melanoma removed last year an have subsequently gone through what I like to call a "defreckling" process. It really isn't that bad.
What do you mean by frecles, dark spots on the skin or a skin tags, a little piece of skin hangig out.

Skin tags are indicative of something, some underlying process, but at the moment I forgot what it is.
--------------

Depending on type of moles they may get frozen out by liquid nitrogen, 2-3 seconds blast, that is all. Then they fall off within couple weeks.

I also have other types, doctor said that those have to stay because my insurance would not pay for them.

He said that he could do it but outside insurance.
68yo, Medicare.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
They have done both kinds. I was assuming they meant skin tags, those are usually just a little snip and a band aid for a couple of hours, the freckle ones are a little more involved, more like a hole puncher for your skin :(

What do you mean by frecles, dark spots on the skin or a skin tags, a little piece of skin hangig out.

Skin tags are indicative of something, some underlying process, but at the moment I forgot what it is.
--------------

Depending on type of moles they may get frozen out by liquid nitrogen, 2-3 seconds blast, that is all. Then they fall off within couple weeks.

I also have other types, doctor said that those have to stay because my insurance would not pay for them.

He said that he could do it but outside insurance.
68yo, Medicare.

MichelleRicha

Awards
Great, If it is not painful then i can go for it. How about the scars... The mole removal surgery procedure is performed by the stitches or the bur right? and this might leave a scar behind which takes long time to heal...
I found a site http://www.moleremoval.net which guarantees the removal of moles at home... I feel this might be much useful...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone...
I have problem with my moles as they have appeared with my age and its making me look ugly... I had recently been to a dermatologist and he said I have to undergo a mole removal surgery which I am not interested...
I want to get rid of them and also look beautiful...
Is there any solution for my moles to vanish without the painful surgery...
Lipofucsion - means fatty ass liver and liver detoxifaction issues. KNOWN AS AGE SPOTS

matiz

Awards
Hi,
I understand your problem. Its always go for natural healing than operation when it comes to skin care. I suggest you to use the biomat regularly, just a 20 minutes nap on it detoxifies your body and improves blood circulation and helps to remove scars from the skin.

theamethystbiomat.com