Age And Moles??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Age And Moles???

1. New Member

Age And Moles???

Hello Everyone...
    I have problem with my moles as they have appeared with my age and its making me look ugly... I had recently been to a dermatologist and he said I have to undergo a mole removal surgery which I am not interested...
    I want to get rid of them and also look beautiful...
    Is there any solution for my moles to vanish without the painful surgery...

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

The surgery isn't painful. I had a melanoma removed last year an have subsequently gone through what I like to call a "defreckling" process. It really isn't that bad.
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    The surgery isn't painful. I had a melanoma removed last year an have subsequently gone through what I like to call a "defreckling" process. It really isn't that bad.
    What do you mean by frecles, dark spots on the skin or a skin tags, a little piece of skin hangig out.

Skin tags are indicative of something, some underlying process, but at the moment I forgot what it is.
    --------------

Depending on type of moles they may get frozen out by liquid nitrogen, 2-3 seconds blast, that is all. Then they fall off within couple weeks.

I also have other types, doctor said that those have to stay because my insurance would not pay for them.

He said that he could do it but outside insurance.
    68yo, Medicare.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

They have done both kinds. I was assuming they meant skin tags, those are usually just a little snip and a band aid for a couple of hours, the freckle ones are a little more involved, more like a hole puncher for your skin

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    What do you mean by frecles, dark spots on the skin or a skin tags, a little piece of skin hangig out.

Skin tags are indicative of something, some underlying process, but at the moment I forgot what it is.
    --------------

Depending on type of moles they may get frozen out by liquid nitrogen, 2-3 seconds blast, that is all. Then they fall off within couple weeks.

I also have other types, doctor said that those have to stay because my insurance would not pay for them.

He said that he could do it but outside insurance.
    68yo, Medicare.
  5. Professional Member

They have done both kinds. I was assuming they meant skin tags, those are usually just a little snip and a band aid for a couple of hours, the freckle ones are a little more involved, more like a hole puncher for your skin

http://www.isletsofhope.com/diabetes...in_tags_1.html

diabetes
    insulin resistance
    carbohydrate sensitivity
    policystic ovarian syndrome (women)
    metabolic disorders
  6. New Member

Great, If it is not painful then i can go for it. How about the scars... The mole removal surgery procedure is performed by the stitches or the bur right? and this might leave a scar behind which takes long time to heal...
    I found a site http://www.moleremoval.net which guarantees the removal of moles at home... I feel this might be much useful...
  7. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleRicha View Post
    Hello Everyone...
    I have problem with my moles as they have appeared with my age and its making me look ugly... I had recently been to a dermatologist and he said I have to undergo a mole removal surgery which I am not interested...
    I want to get rid of them and also look beautiful...
    Is there any solution for my moles to vanish without the painful surgery...
    Lipofucsion - means fatty ass liver and liver detoxifaction issues. KNOWN AS AGE SPOTS
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  8. New Member

Hi,
    I understand your problem. Its always go for natural healing than operation when it comes to skin care. I suggest you to use the biomat regularly, just a 20 minutes nap on it detoxifies your body and improves blood circulation and helps to remove scars from the skin.

theamethystbiomat.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP! Dr. Crisler, etc...Moles are appearing
    By FOXDIE in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 02:31 PM