- 10-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Can anyone give me a standard protocol they use for supplementing HCG use during HRT. So the HCG would be in addition to, not in leiu of, test replacement.
I was trying to do a search for Dr Crislers hrt protocol which I believe has HCG use included but I am having no luck finding it.
I am currently only taking 500iu weekly to keep the old guys from shriveling up completely but I think the low dose might be adding to some problems that I am currently experiencing and seen in my blood work.
Thanks in advance
- 10-06-2008, 11:57 PM
If you're on weekly shots Dr. John recommends 250iu per day the 2 days prior to shot day. If you're on TD's he recommends every third day. You can find the protocalls at allthingsmale.com and follow the links to the message board. The info is sticky-ed at the top.
10-07-2008, 11:04 AM
10-10-2008, 09:18 AM
10-10-2008, 11:39 AM
I thought that it is daily.
I am not doctor John patient.
My routine is EOD, every other day.
One day T shot (50mg=25iu) the next day I do 500iu
I use 31Ga 5/16"long needle, use one hand to do shots.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Forever Young in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 05-27-2008, 12:32 PM
- By feelingfizzy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2007, 11:36 AM
- By feelingfizzy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-10-2006, 03:03 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-30-2004, 11:13 AM
- By witchdawg7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-04-2004, 04:11 PM