Does Compounded Time Released T3 work?

superone

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anybody has any knowledge or personal experience with this.

Ive read that time released T3 is poorly compunded, and isnt potent or effective at giving a steady amount of T3 supplied to the body.

Just wondering what the deal is with this.

Thanks!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why take a time release T3 and not just take T4???

In the end it has a time release effect as its slowly converted to T3

superone

Awards
  • Established
Because i have a high Reverse T3 problem and only straight T3 will work to drive it out. T4 will only make Reverse T3 problems worse.

RPHMark

Awards
Anything can be compounded incorrectly, but no, there is no problem in general with compounded T3 prodcucts SR or otherwise.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Because i have a high Reverse T3 problem and only straight T3 will work to drive it out. T4 will only make Reverse T3 problems worse.
I would suggest mineral analysis to rule out defieincy if zinc, selenium, lithium, and other imbalances that may be underlying cause. Also examine adrenals because rt3 are increased in times of famine, insulin imbalances, stress.

superone

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest mineral analysis to rule out defieincy if zinc, selenium, lithium, and other imbalances that may be underlying cause. Also examine adrenals because rt3 are increased in times of famine, insulin imbalances, stress.

Yeah i wish it were that easy, ive tried EVERYTHING and nothing is working. Ive replaced the couple minerals i was lacking and still nothing, i do feel a bit better but im far from back to normal, i dont even look like myself in the mirror with this disgusting swollen puffy bloated face, im lean, low bodyfat, i eat the best diet in the world, get all the minerals,ect i need, i eat superfoods,ect, im on 32.5mg Cortef for my adrenals, and still im only 50% back to normal. My temps are never 98.6, and i never had any problems untill i ****ed around with stimulants and had a bad reaction. This ****ed up my adrenals which sent my Reverse T3 high and NOTHING will lower it and hasnt, so T3 is the last option and it will work thats what ive been told by an expert and read on the net.

NOTHING will work except for straight T3, that im sure of because as i said ive tried everything under the sun and it hasnt fixed my problems. This is like the nightmare that just wont ****ing go away im totally disgusted and pissed off.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude if you have serious T problems why havnt you seen a doc and had him scribe you something? no insurance?