Does Compounded Time Released T3 work?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Does Compounded Time Released T3 work?

I was just wondering if anybody has any knowledge or personal experience with this.

Ive read that time released T3 is poorly compunded, and isnt potent or effective at giving a steady amount of T3 supplied to the body.

Just wondering what the deal is with this.

Thanks!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

why take a time release T3 and not just take T4???

In the end it has a time release effect as its slowly converted to T3
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Because i have a high Reverse T3 problem and only straight T3 will work to drive it out. T4 will only make Reverse T3 problems worse.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Anything can be compounded incorrectly, but no, there is no problem in general with compounded T3 prodcucts SR or otherwise.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Because i have a high Reverse T3 problem and only straight T3 will work to drive it out. T4 will only make Reverse T3 problems worse.
    I would suggest mineral analysis to rule out defieincy if zinc, selenium, lithium, and other imbalances that may be underlying cause. Also examine adrenals because rt3 are increased in times of famine, insulin imbalances, stress.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I would suggest mineral analysis to rule out defieincy if zinc, selenium, lithium, and other imbalances that may be underlying cause. Also examine adrenals because rt3 are increased in times of famine, insulin imbalances, stress.

Yeah i wish it were that easy, ive tried EVERYTHING and nothing is working. Ive replaced the couple minerals i was lacking and still nothing, i do feel a bit better but im far from back to normal, i dont even look like myself in the mirror with this disgusting swollen puffy bloated face, im lean, low bodyfat, i eat the best diet in the world, get all the minerals,ect i need, i eat superfoods,ect, im on 32.5mg Cortef for my adrenals, and still im only 50% back to normal. My temps are never 98.6, and i never had any problems untill i ****ed around with stimulants and had a bad reaction. This ****ed up my adrenals which sent my Reverse T3 high and NOTHING will lower it and hasnt, so T3 is the last option and it will work thats what ive been told by an expert and read on the net.

NOTHING will work except for straight T3, that im sure of because as i said ive tried everything under the sun and it hasnt fixed my problems. This is like the nightmare that just wont ****ing go away im totally disgusted and pissed off.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

dude if you have serious T problems why havnt you seen a doc and had him scribe you something? no insurance?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheTwitchs, Time do DO WORK!!!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 01:42 PM
  2. Power=Work/time
    By Manimalia in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 05:33 AM
  3. Does Epistane work as well 2nd time around??
    By Jerseyboy884 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:05 AM
  4. Time released Beta-Alanine?
    By Fabulous One in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:53 AM