- 09-30-2008, 03:01 PM
I have no idea where to post this so I thought here. Everytime I lift, i feel strong, etc...just my arms shake, etc..when doing chest or some exercises that involve those type moves. Its not that I am struggling with the weight, just have no idea what causes my arms to shake so much? I suppose I dont have enough of something in my body that is causing this? I feel like my hormones are all messed up anyways. Maybe not. MY skin flushes in heat and turns blotchy red. I cant tan very well. I get pimples sometimes on arms. I flush in the face when I am hot or get excited such as hpyertension> Eyes are red. Can anyone give me an idea of what might be going on?
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum PicsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-17-2003, 10:56 AM
- By "THE TICK" in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:32 AM
- By Kay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2002, 06:04 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM