E2 low, without TRT

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I finally did a sensitive estradiol test (labcorp)... it came back low IMO. My testosterone has dipped also (probably from lack of quality sleep)

Estradiol, Sensitive 12 pg/mL [3-70]
Total Testosterone 500 ng/dl [241-827]

I am thinking the low E2 is contributing to libido/erection problems... without TRT how would I get this up to ideal 25-30? Since I responded to clomid, I wonder why my HPTA isn't sensing the low E2 now and kicking up testosterone.

This all might be related to my zinc/copper imbalance... nothing is going to work right until it's corrected.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
What about doubling up DHEA for awhile (from 25mg to 50mg sublingual)? This should convert to some T and E2.

The downside is too much DHEA may burn too many good fats.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
yeah try some more dhea

i was on nothing and had ED

then 10 mg HC and 30 mg DHEA -> better erection

then 15 mg HC and 30 mg DHEA -> worse erection

then 15 mg HC and 30 mg DHEA and 200 mg 7-keto-dhea -> even better erection than both others

i suspect it's converting to estradiol but not sure yet

i was also thinking about upping dhea with another 30 mg to see if it affects anything, but first have to ask my doc

rmac1

Awards
What do you mean leanguy that dhea burns up to many good fats? Why not just increase fat intake if this is the case. Never heard of this before.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean leanguy that dhea burns up to many good fats? Why not just increase fat intake if this is the case. Never heard of this before.
YEP THATS RIGHT !!