- 09-29-2008, 08:16 AM
- 09-29-2008, 09:32 AM
- 09-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Do you know if there are regular tests that can be done at a lab like labcorp or quest diagnostics that would give similar results? or you think its really beneficial to do the test you specified?
I have insurance so i want to take advantage of that. And im sure those mail order tests are not going to accept my insurance.
The regular tests just check cortisol levels just one right time. And its done via blood test.
I did a regular cortisol test 2 times so far
03/24/08 (done at 8AM)
Cortisol 6.6 (This is LOW)
Normal Level Should be 8.0 – 19 at 8:00 AM
04/09/08 (done at 8AM)
Cortisol: 10.0 (8.0-19) at 8:00 AM
Do i need to do more tests? Do you know if my levels are really low? is the second test ok?
09-29-2008, 10:57 AM
09-29-2008, 11:35 AM
I never got my DHEA tested. I will try to get that done as well.
Do you think i should start my restart first as my doc suggested...then later on work on fixing adrenal issues and thyroid? Or you think it can be done all together?
Im also working on lifestyle changes and nutrition. so just curious about the process and the order on what should go first, second, third etc..
09-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tubbednova in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2011, 07:21 PM
- By sobeman88 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:53 AM
- By Freedom85 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
- By flipp in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 08:56 PM
- By bigskinny in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2007, 10:53 AM