Research Chems

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.96%

Research Chems

Can someone please explain these to me? My understanding so far is that they are basically generic versions of prescription drugs. I have heard you guys say that they have other types of research chems like HCG. I am not trolling I honestly am confused. I am overweight and less concerned about getting huge than losing weight.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Clenbuterol and Albuterol are research chems. Those are about the only 2 that work for fat loss (there is HGH-frag, but I've heard mixed reviews)

Honestly, the clen side effects to me aren't worth it, and the good old EC stack works as well as Albuterol.

If you were to get caught with research chems you would need to be able to prove that you were a research center of some sort, otherwise you'd be facing a fine at least, although they really don't seem to be regulated and I've never known anyone that got into trouble for possession of them.

That is my understanding of them.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.67%

If you want a good fat burner try something with 1,3 dimethyethylamine in it (extract from geranium oil) much better feeling than ephedrine. There are a few out there that have Chocamine and a little caffeine mixed in with the Geranium oil extract that makes a pretty good synergy, no jitters and feels less speedy to me than a double expresso. Check with your doctor first of course, I know certain medications and conditions wouldn't be good with this
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Clenbuterol and Albuterol are research chems. Those are about the only 2 that work for fat loss (there is HGH-frag, but I've heard mixed reviews)

Honestly, the clen side effects to me aren't worth it, and the good old EC stack works as well as Albuterol.

If you were to get caught with research chems you would need to be able to prove that you were a research center of some sort, otherwise you'd be facing a fine at least, although they really don't seem to be regulated and I've never known anyone that got into trouble for possession of them.

That is my understanding of them.
    Not yet...

plenty of people have been busted for steroid posession who had these as well. If you know about them, and you know where to get them, so does the DEA. They arn't stupid. They are all over public forums.

Similar Forum Threads

1. research chems
    By pillsRgood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 04:46 PM
  2. Research chems
    By alguard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 02:52 AM
  3. Anyone ever buy Research chems from:
    By IronMind in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1