Is this for real?
- 09-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Is this for real?
I am not contemplating using these guys. Although the HGH is tempting.
Knowing the laws about steroids, I have to think these are rip off products. You agree?
Buy Steroids - Your Online Steroid Shop
- 09-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Pretty sure they aren't real. That site is owned by the guy who owns/runs steroid.com I believe and all that stuff is meant to fool those looking for real roids online. Just look at how they named their products. I don't think they even list their ingredients from what I saw. I'd definitely stay away.
09-28-2008, 11:14 PM
09-29-2008, 11:56 AM
09-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I really knew that they had to be fakers. I was just wondering if the owner was an off shore supplier or figured out a loop hole in the law. Something like if the amount of steroid is below so many parts per thousand it could be sold OTC. But of course at those type of levels, they would be pretty much useless.
Like I said, wasn't interested in buying any of the stuff. Just curious.
10-01-2008, 05:22 AM
If it is below the part, then it's going to be useless like you stated...
That site was/is owned by a guy that go into some serious trouble when his partner (whom also was in trouble) started spilling the beans about how the products were a rip off but it was fact ...
---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
10-03-2008, 02:34 AM
10-03-2008, 09:45 PM
10-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsHectic in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
- By angel77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2008, 01:34 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum AnabolicsReplies: 90Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:17 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2008, 12:59 AM
- By oswizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-19-2004, 05:45 PM