LeanGuy's SpectraCell results

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Here are my SpectraCell results. This is an excellent test and I feel that it is dead-on. Thanks to 'The Matrix' for recommending this, and many other helpful suggestions and brilliant insight.

I think it confirms I've been getting too much copper from my drinking water... see the pic of my water spout! Even tho my copper isn't over the limit, too much antagonizes zinc and vitamin c. Now I need to build these back up, without depleting copper completely. This is going to be a long haul, I'll post my progress.

Check your drinking water, boys.......

Attachments

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up and congratulations on identifying the problem.

HQProperty

Awards
thanks for sharing the results. Very nice of you. Im glad you found your problem and are working on fixing it. Hope everything works out. I cant wait to do my test now to check if i have any deficiencies. Do you know the turn around time of results? also you mail the kit back to the lab yourself?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for sharing the results. Very nice of you. Im glad you found your problem and are working on fixing it. Hope everything works out. I cant wait to do my test now to check if i have any deficiencies. Do you know the turn around time of results? also you mail the kit back to the lab yourself?
Yeah, I mailed it myself.. got results in 3-4 weeks. Let us know how it turns out.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I just got my serum metals tests. Now I am confused because serum copper is low? Does it mean its biounavailable? Maybe I was too aggressive with my extra zinc & vit-C. This is tough because I'm trying to build up my tissue zinc & vit-C long term without making my short term serum copper too low. I really need to hear from The Matrix... I know he's dealt with copper issues of his own.

Serum Calcium 9.1 mg/dl [8.5-10.6]
Serum Zinc 112 ug/dl [70-150]
Serum Copper 69 ug/dl [70-155] LOW
Ceruloplasmin 17.5 mg/dl [16.2-35.6]

Iron bind cap 291 ug/dl [250-450]
Serum Iron 98 ug/dl [40-155]
Iron Saturation 34% [15-55]
Serum Ferritin 58 ng/ml [22-322]

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I just got my serum metals tests. Now I am confused because serum copper is low? Does it mean its biounavailable? Maybe I was too aggressive with my extra zinc & vit-C. This is tough because I'm trying to build up my tissue zinc & vit-C long term without making my short term serum copper too low. I really need to hear from The Matrix... I know he's dealt with copper issues of his own.

Serum Calcium 9.1 mg/dl [8.5-10.6]
Serum Zinc 112 ug/dl [70-150]
Serum Copper 69 ug/dl [70-155] LOW
Ceruloplasmin 17.5 mg/dl [16.2-35.6]

Iron bind cap 291 ug/dl [250-450]
Serum Iron 98 ug/dl [40-155]
Iron Saturation 34% [15-55]
Serum Ferritin 58 ng/ml [22-322]
Yep bio unavailvable look at low ceruoplasm.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Yep bio unavailvable look at low ceruoplasm.
Thanks... you were right-on once again, my friend.

Based on my internet research, unless its wilson's disease, low ceruloplasmin is caused by adrenal fatigue... which can be caused by copper overload in the tissue (ie. from bad drinking water). Sounds like an endless cycle.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks... you were right-on once again, my friend.

Based on my internet research, unless its wilson's disease, low ceruloplasmin is caused by adrenal fatigue... which can be caused by copper overload in the tissue (ie. from bad drinking water). Sounds like an endless cycle.
But giving you a start to road to rebalancing ...

superone

Awards
  • Established
Your Ferritin is also very low, you deinfetly have some thyroid or adrenal issues like me, probabbly the reverse T3 blocking the thyroid function leaving you unable to absorb iron, like me.

Definetly going to get my Doc to prescribe me regular or time releases T3 when i see him in 2 weeks, to get rid of this damn reverse T3 as it just WONT go away doing anything else.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Your Ferritin is also very low, you deinfetly have some thyroid or adrenal issues like me, probabbly the reverse T3 blocking the thyroid function leaving you unable to absorb iron, like me.
Copper deficiency also blocks iron absorption, as well as affecting thyroid and adrenals... it's nasty! I am going to rebalance the copper before doing anything else. At that point, if I still have high RT3 I'll get the compounded T3. Let me know how it goes for you.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Copper deficiency also blocks iron absorption, as well as affecting thyroid and adrenals... it's nasty! I am going to rebalance the copper before doing anything else. At that point, if I still have high RT3 I'll get the compounded T3. Let me know how it goes for you.
TO get rt3 down if could be from many factors. With adrenal issues yes it could be but also many others. Improper protein,fat, carbo hydrate metabolism is one of them. Reverse t3 can come from selenium, copper imbalances, zinc, potassium, starvation, liver stagnation (biggest factor), imbalance of cortiosl, insulin , adrenaline..In proper fatty acid balance can also play a major role in it too (more so the membrane fluidity)

GEtting the copper out is easy part. Since many people are b-5 low in there can still be a build up of copper to normal levels on spectra cell but it be unusable by the body that makes it tricky..

Vidal Baboon

Vidal Baboon

Awards
Glad you're finding some answers lean.

Nice one.:woohoo:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
HE"S WELCOME LOL (gives myself a PAT ON THE BACK)
LOL I gave you a friendly slap on back in the first sentence, and I recall using the word 'brilliant' :)

My big discovery is finding a green stain on the water tap... the rest is credited to you bro.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Fair point. Nice one Matrix:lol:
I got another discovery waiiting to take fold soon !! IT may have potential to possible reduce a-dex oe completely get off of it. I am still researching it.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Genova EFA results

Sorry for the old post, I am uploading for past reference.

** please do not reply to this thread **

Attachments