LeanGuy's SpectraCell results

  1. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    LeanGuy's SpectraCell results


    Here are my SpectraCell results. This is an excellent test and I feel that it is dead-on. Thanks to 'The Matrix' for recommending this, and many other helpful suggestions and brilliant insight.

    I think it confirms I've been getting too much copper from my drinking water... see the pic of my water spout! Even tho my copper isn't over the limit, too much antagonizes zinc and vitamin c. Now I need to build these back up, without depleting copper completely. This is going to be a long haul, I'll post my progress.

    Check your drinking water, boys.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. New Member
    jon671's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    301
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    28.8%

    Thanks for the heads up and congratulations on identifying the problem.
  3. New Member
    HQProperty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    111
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

    thanks for sharing the results. Very nice of you. Im glad you found your problem and are working on fixing it. Hope everything works out. I cant wait to do my test now to check if i have any deficiencies. Do you know the turn around time of results? also you mail the kit back to the lab yourself?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by HQProperty View Post
    thanks for sharing the results. Very nice of you. Im glad you found your problem and are working on fixing it. Hope everything works out. I cant wait to do my test now to check if i have any deficiencies. Do you know the turn around time of results? also you mail the kit back to the lab yourself?
    Yeah, I mailed it myself.. got results in 3-4 weeks. Let us know how it turns out.
  5. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    I just got my serum metals tests. Now I am confused because serum copper is low? Does it mean its biounavailable? Maybe I was too aggressive with my extra zinc & vit-C. This is tough because I'm trying to build up my tissue zinc & vit-C long term without making my short term serum copper too low. I really need to hear from The Matrix... I know he's dealt with copper issues of his own.

    Serum Calcium 9.1 mg/dl [8.5-10.6]
    Serum Zinc 112 ug/dl [70-150]
    Serum Copper 69 ug/dl [70-155] LOW
    Ceruloplasmin 17.5 mg/dl [16.2-35.6]

    Iron bind cap 291 ug/dl [250-450]
    Serum Iron 98 ug/dl [40-155]
    Iron Saturation 34% [15-55]
    Serum Ferritin 58 ng/ml [22-322]
  6. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    I just got my serum metals tests. Now I am confused because serum copper is low? Does it mean its biounavailable? Maybe I was too aggressive with my extra zinc & vit-C. This is tough because I'm trying to build up my tissue zinc & vit-C long term without making my short term serum copper too low. I really need to hear from The Matrix... I know he's dealt with copper issues of his own.

    Serum Calcium 9.1 mg/dl [8.5-10.6]
    Serum Zinc 112 ug/dl [70-150]
    Serum Copper 69 ug/dl [70-155] LOW
    Ceruloplasmin 17.5 mg/dl [16.2-35.6]

    Iron bind cap 291 ug/dl [250-450]
    Serum Iron 98 ug/dl [40-155]
    Iron Saturation 34% [15-55]
    Serum Ferritin 58 ng/ml [22-322]
    Yep bio unavailvable look at low ceruoplasm.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Yep bio unavailvable look at low ceruoplasm.
    Thanks... you were right-on once again, my friend.

    Based on my internet research, unless its wilson's disease, low ceruloplasmin is caused by adrenal fatigue... which can be caused by copper overload in the tissue (ie. from bad drinking water). Sounds like an endless cycle.
  8. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Thanks... you were right-on once again, my friend.

    Based on my internet research, unless its wilson's disease, low ceruloplasmin is caused by adrenal fatigue... which can be caused by copper overload in the tissue (ie. from bad drinking water). Sounds like an endless cycle.
    But giving you a start to road to rebalancing ...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. New Member
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%

    Your Ferritin is also very low, you deinfetly have some thyroid or adrenal issues like me, probabbly the reverse T3 blocking the thyroid function leaving you unable to absorb iron, like me.


    Definetly going to get my Doc to prescribe me regular or time releases T3 when i see him in 2 weeks, to get rid of this damn reverse T3 as it just WONT go away doing anything else.
  10. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Your Ferritin is also very low, you deinfetly have some thyroid or adrenal issues like me, probabbly the reverse T3 blocking the thyroid function leaving you unable to absorb iron, like me.
    Copper deficiency also blocks iron absorption, as well as affecting thyroid and adrenals... it's nasty! I am going to rebalance the copper before doing anything else. At that point, if I still have high RT3 I'll get the compounded T3. Let me know how it goes for you.
  11. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Copper deficiency also blocks iron absorption, as well as affecting thyroid and adrenals... it's nasty! I am going to rebalance the copper before doing anything else. At that point, if I still have high RT3 I'll get the compounded T3. Let me know how it goes for you.
    TO get rt3 down if could be from many factors. With adrenal issues yes it could be but also many others. Improper protein,fat, carbo hydrate metabolism is one of them. Reverse t3 can come from selenium, copper imbalances, zinc, potassium, starvation, liver stagnation (biggest factor), imbalance of cortiosl, insulin , adrenaline..In proper fatty acid balance can also play a major role in it too (more so the membrane fluidity)

    GEtting the copper out is easy part. Since many people are b-5 low in there can still be a build up of copper to normal levels on spectra cell but it be unusable by the body that makes it tricky..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  12. New Member
    Vidal Baboon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.6%

    Glad you're finding some answers lean.

    Nice one.
  13. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Baboon View Post
    Glad you're finding some answers lean.

    Nice one.
    HE"S WELCOME LOL (gives myself a PAT ON THE BACK)
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  14. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    HE"S WELCOME LOL (gives myself a PAT ON THE BACK)
    LOL I gave you a friendly slap on back in the first sentence, and I recall using the word 'brilliant'

    My big discovery is finding a green stain on the water tap... the rest is credited to you bro.
  15. New Member
    Vidal Baboon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    HE"S WELCOME LOL (gives myself a PAT ON THE BACK)

    Fair point. Nice one Matrix
  16. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    7704
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Baboon View Post
    Fair point. Nice one Matrix
    I got another discovery waiiting to take fold soon !! IT may have potential to possible reduce a-dex oe completely get off of it. I am still researching it.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  17. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    Genova EFA results


    Sorry for the old post, I am uploading for past reference.

    ** please do not reply to this thread **
    Attached Images Attached Images
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LeanGuy's restart saga
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:54 PM
  2. My SpectraCell Test & RBC Fatty Acid Test Results
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:28 AM
  3. Spectracell RESULTS
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:37 PM
  4. Calling Hyde12 and Leanguy
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 04:47 PM
  5. LeanGuy's Labs
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in