Isocort long term? - AnabolicMinds.com

Isocort long term?

1. New Member

Isocort long term?

Hi,

I would like to know if using isocort long term is a good idea. I have established adrenal fatigue with low cortisol, but actually getting perscribed HC probally will not happen. Is isocort the next best thing compared to HC, and how long can you use it for. Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

If anyone has an answer to this that would be great.
  3. New Member

i dont see why that would be a problem, but it seems more ideal to just switch to HC
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rmac1 View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know if using isocort long term is a good idea. I have established adrenal fatigue with low cortisol, but actually getting perscribed HC probally will not happen. Is isocort the next best thing compared to HC, and how long can you use it for. Thanks
    Adrenal Rebuilder is great for adrenal fatigue. It's formulated by Dr. Wilson, the guy who wrote the Adrenal Fatigue book. It's processed to have the hormones removed. I don't think isocort has the hormones removed which would not make it good for long term use.

http://www.yourwaytowellness.com/hea...s/item/?pid=12
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Start with Isocort see how you feel, if its not good enough then you need HC. It depends how low your cortisol levels are.

Isocort is more suited to those with already healthy adrenal function or a mild adrenal fatigue who want to improve their energy. While HC would be for those with chronic fatigue and low cortisol.

As for long-term use if you need cortisol long term then you definitely need HC, isocort shouldn't be used for that.
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Start with Isocort see how you feel, if its not good enough then you need HC. It depends how low your cortisol levels are.

Isocort is more suited to those with already healthy adrenal function or a mild adrenal fatigue who want to improve their energy. While HC would be for those with chronic fatigue and low cortisol.

As for long-term use if you need cortisol long term then you definitely need HC, isocort shouldn't be used for that.
    I muscle test people and see if they are compatible to adrenal builder or isocort and also the liquid extract dr wilson has as well. I start them slow and work their way up. then after 6 weeks of full dosage I would have them test cortisol levels on salvia while on them. If there is no change then I would recommend them move on to cortef and be medically monitored by a treating dr.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. Advanced Member

I have been taking Isocort for about three years and didnt think it was working as II still have what appears to be severe adrenal fatigue.

When I stopped taking it because it did not appear to be helping, I began to develop very severe fatigue. Now that I have been on it a week or so, that fatigue has lessened.

It seems to me that the answer is it helps somewhat, but not nearly enough to resolve cortisol insufficiencies.
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    I have been taking Isocort for about three years and didnt think it was working as II still have what appears to be severe adrenal fatigue.

When I stopped taking it because it did not appear to be helping, I began to develop very severe fatigue. Now that I have been on it a week or so, that fatigue has lessened.

It seems to me that the answer is it helps somewhat, but not nearly enough to resolve cortisol insufficiencies.
    try 1/8 tsp of HC cream 1% first thing in the morning on your forearm and see how you feel. I would suggest FIA 5000 testing to see what you are low in nutrient wise to see if the buildin blocks are there. If your cholesterol is low then you need more of it.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Long Term AI Use
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM
  3. ZMA long term
    By ItsHectic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2