People lose weigh tor gain weight on low T
- 09-24-2008, 11:47 AM
- 09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
09-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Guys with low test will not typically be very healthy looking. Endomorphs will pack on fat. Ectomorphs (like me) will be sickly looking thin.
Of course one can choose to take matters into his own hands and supplement what nature is failing to provide!
09-24-2008, 02:22 PM
I can sure say that it was a struggle to keep it off when not on trt. Now that I have been it seems easier.
09-24-2008, 02:28 PM
My test levels are super low and it's impossible to even keep the weight I have. But the doc came to the rescue with TRT so it shouldn't be long.
09-26-2008, 03:17 PM
09-26-2008, 03:54 PM
09-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By btan in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:04 PM
- By oscarBravado in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 06-25-2012, 03:05 AM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:04 PM
- By nellocon in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:49 PM
- By spitboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 08-19-2005, 11:35 PM