People lose weigh tor gain weight on low T
- 09-24-2008, 11:47 AM
- 09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
- 09-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Guys with low test will not typically be very healthy looking. Endomorphs will pack on fat. Ectomorphs (like me) will be sickly looking thin.
Of course one can choose to take matters into his own hands and supplement what nature is failing to provide!
09-24-2008, 02:22 PM
I can sure say that it was a struggle to keep it off when not on trt. Now that I have been it seems easier.
09-24-2008, 02:28 PM
My test levels are super low and it's impossible to even keep the weight I have. But the doc came to the rescue with TRT so it shouldn't be long.
09-26-2008, 03:17 PM
09-26-2008, 03:54 PM
09-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Albatross in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:56 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:50 PM
- By daleden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 07:28 PM
- By someguy1984 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2009, 12:09 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:04 PM