How can i lower Estradiol without lowering Estrone and Estriol?

superone

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how i can lower only or mostly Estradiol without lowering Estrone or Estriol? Well i wouldnt mind lowering Estrone a little bit, but i only want to lower Estradiol mostly, by 50%.

I tried Dr.Delgado's Estroblock containing DIM and I3C, and it made me feel worse and lowered my temps, so those are out of the question for me.

I know there is Arimidex, Aromasin, and Letrozole, but is there another method to just lower Estradiol?

Out of these AI's, which one lowers the most Estradiol without effecting Estrone and Estriol that much?

Any help would be really appreciated guys!

Thanks!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how i can lower only or mostly Estradiol without lowering Estrone or Estriol? Well i wouldnt mind lowering Estrone a little bit, but i only want to lower Estradiol mostly, by 50%.

I tried Dr.Delgado's Estroblock containing DIM and I3C, and it made me feel worse and lowered my temps, so those are out of the question for me.

I know there is Arimidex, Aromasin, and Letrozole, but is there another method to just lower Estradiol?

Out of these AI's, which one lowers the most Estradiol without effecting Estrone and Estriol that much?

Any help would be really appreciated guys!

Thanks!
Using EOD schedule,
adjust your T dose so your FreeT~300 (using chart)

Do Genova Diagnostics
Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA)
make required adjustments

when you get there, your should require little or no Arimidex=Liquidex=Anastrozole
your E2-ultrasensitive may be self adjusted, naturally, or close to it.
Hopefully Estrone will follow.
---------------------------
Do not use Aromasin, Letrozole or any other AI other than Arimidex.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help, but im not on any T therapy or any therapy for that matter.

I just wanted to know if anybody could help me out with the question i asked.

Thanks!

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help, but im not on any T therapy or any therapy for that matter.

I just wanted to know if anybody could help me out with the question i asked.

Thanks!
With meditation and exercises, nutrition you can control estrogen

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Care to give a little more details please lol?
Clean out the WAX BRO.
ONCE YOU GET YOUR CELL MEMBRANE IN BALANCE YOUR E2 MAY COME INTO BALANCE AS WELL AS DHT. I FOUND SUSPIONS WHY MY DHT IS OUT OF WACK !! JANSZ CAN ATTEST WITH PROPER MANIPULATION OF FATS YOU CAN CONTROL ALOT OF THINGS ..

superone

Awards
  • Established
Okay so specifially how do i lower primarily Estradiol?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Okay so specifially how do i lower primarily Estradiol?
You are not listening.

Check and adjust your fats, estradiol will have a better chance to fall into the right range.

superone

Awards
  • Established
You are not listening.

Check and adjust your fats, estradiol will have a better chance to fall into the right range.

Okay but i dont have the ability to order that Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA) test right now, so i cant check and adjust my fats.

Now with that being said, there must be general guidelines to follow as far as fat intake to get Estradiol into the right range correct?

So this is my question, what are the general guidelines?

Low total fat intake, saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated?

DHA or EPA supplementation? GLA?

What are the basic guidelines to follow?

Thanks!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Okay but i dont have the ability to order that Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA) test right now, so i cant check and adjust my fats.

Now with that being said, there must be general guidelines to follow as far as fat intake to get Estradiol into the right range correct?

So this is my question, what are the general guidelines?

Low total fat intake, saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated?

DHA or EPA supplementation? GLA?

What are the basic guidelines to follow?

Thanks!
Either tough or impossible.
With testing and correcting there is no guarantee of success.
Until you are able to test eat good diet and supplement with
fish oil
or
DHA & EPA supplements
Check if taking

Betaine HCL
enzymes
probiotics

makes any difference.

Eating good but not making use of the food may be a problem.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Hey JanSz, okay thanks for the help, i will try and order that test sometime soon if possible.

Seems like nothing much of anything else can be done to lower Estradiol naturally.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6oxo will raise test estron and estriol, it will keep estradiol the same, you can incorperate 6 bromo which WILL lower estradiol though. im not sure of its effect on estrone and estratriol though....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
6oxo will raise test estron and estriol, it will keep estradiol the same, you can incorperate 6 bromo which WILL lower estradiol though. im not sure of its effect on estrone and estratriol though....
problem is people through to much crap in the pot and have no clue what is really working 90% of the time.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey JanSz, okay thanks for the help, i will try and order that test sometime soon if possible.

Seems like nothing much of anything else can be done to lower Estradiol naturally.
There is one thing that could help.
Get all your nutritional needs in line.
To do that you would need test from Genova Diagnostics.
Name of the test
NutrEval

On the end of the test you will get not only your results but most importantly you will get list of supplements to take, name and daily dose.
----------------------------

http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/index.php?option=com_gpanel&Itemid=2&task=view&nav=test&id=42

DESCRIPTION: NutrEval is a comprehensive nutritional evaluation to identify specific imbalances of vitamins, nutrients, and essential co-factors. This profile also provides assessment of gastrointestinal dysfunction and detoxification impairment.

superone

Awards
  • Established
There is one thing that could help.
Get all your nutritional needs in line.
To do that you would need test from Genova Diagnostics.
Name of the test
NutrEval

On the end of the test you will get not only your results but most importantly you will get list of supplements to take, name and daily dose.
----------------------------

http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/index.php?option=com_gpanel&Itemid=2&task=view&nav=test&id=42

DESCRIPTION: NutrEval is a comprehensive nutritional evaluation to identify specific imbalances of vitamins, nutrients, and essential co-factors. This profile also provides assessment of gastrointestinal dysfunction and detoxification impairment.

Hey, oh cool, thanks for that info. They have the tests available to Canada too, which is great.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Back to the original question.

Melatonin is an aromatase inhibitor.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe so
Melatonin is an aromatase inhibitor.
===========================
I am reading her book, facinating.

Says Suzan Sommers,
quoting dr Prudence Hall, top of page 276,

Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness
by Suzanne Somers
Item Catalog Number: 33808
Breakthrough: Eight Steps To Wellness, By Suzanne Somers

She makes same quotes about melatonin quoting other doctors, few other times,
I happen to get to page 276 first.

==========================
I admit that I have not heard of this before.

For what is worth,
Suzan is taking large dose of melatonin, 20mg
before going to bed.

Another;
when someone have Adrenasls Fatigued and uses Cortef,
this is a life long, do not expect adrenals to recoup.

but;
there is a hope in stem cells, (own, autologus) can be used to rebuild adrenals.

She lists couple of doctors who are into this type of work.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
learn something new everyday,

but how safe are those long term mega dosings?.........

RPHMark

Awards
It is virtually impossible to manipulate either estrone or estradiol without changing both. The body generally attempts to keep them at equilibrium and there are enzymes capable of changing each into the other.