How can i lower Estradiol without lowering Estrone and Estriol?

  1. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0

    How can i lower Estradiol without lowering Estrone and Estriol?


    I was just wondering how i can lower only or mostly Estradiol without lowering Estrone or Estriol? Well i wouldnt mind lowering Estrone a little bit, but i only want to lower Estradiol mostly, by 50%.


    I tried Dr.Delgado's Estroblock containing DIM and I3C, and it made me feel worse and lowered my temps, so those are out of the question for me.


    I know there is Arimidex, Aromasin, and Letrozole, but is there another method to just lower Estradiol?


    Out of these AI's, which one lowers the most Estradiol without effecting Estrone and Estriol that much?



    Any help would be really appreciated guys!


    Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    I was just wondering how i can lower only or mostly Estradiol without lowering Estrone or Estriol? Well i wouldnt mind lowering Estrone a little bit, but i only want to lower Estradiol mostly, by 50%.


    I tried Dr.Delgado's Estroblock containing DIM and I3C, and it made me feel worse and lowered my temps, so those are out of the question for me.


    I know there is Arimidex, Aromasin, and Letrozole, but is there another method to just lower Estradiol?


    Out of these AI's, which one lowers the most Estradiol without effecting Estrone and Estriol that much?



    Any help would be really appreciated guys!


    Thanks!
    Using EOD schedule,
    adjust your T dose so your FreeT~300 (using chart)

    Do Genova Diagnostics
    Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA)
    make required adjustments

    when you get there, your should require little or no Arimidex=Liquidex=Anastrozole
    your E2-ultrasensitive may be self adjusted, naturally, or close to it.
    Hopefully Estrone will follow.
    ---------------------------
    Do not use Aromasin, Letrozole or any other AI other than Arimidex.
  3. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the help, but im not on any T therapy or any therapy for that matter.


    I just wanted to know if anybody could help me out with the question i asked.


    Thanks!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    darkblue1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Thanks for the help, but im not on any T therapy or any therapy for that matter.


    I just wanted to know if anybody could help me out with the question i asked.


    Thanks!
    With meditation and exercises, nutrition you can control estrogen
  5. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    With meditation and exercises, nutrition you can control estrogen

    Care to give a little more details please lol?
  6. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Care to give a little more details please lol?
    Clean out the WAX BRO.
    ONCE YOU GET YOUR CELL MEMBRANE IN BALANCE YOUR E2 MAY COME INTO BALANCE AS WELL AS DHT. I FOUND SUSPIONS WHY MY DHT IS OUT OF WACK !! JANSZ CAN ATTEST WITH PROPER MANIPULATION OF FATS YOU CAN CONTROL ALOT OF THINGS ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Okay so specifially how do i lower primarily Estradiol?
  8. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Okay so specifially how do i lower primarily Estradiol?
    You are not listening.

    Check and adjust your fats, estradiol will have a better chance to fall into the right range.
  9. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You are not listening.

    Check and adjust your fats, estradiol will have a better chance to fall into the right range.

    Okay but i dont have the ability to order that Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA) test right now, so i cant check and adjust my fats.


    Now with that being said, there must be general guidelines to follow as far as fat intake to get Estradiol into the right range correct?


    So this is my question, what are the general guidelines?


    Low total fat intake, saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated?


    DHA or EPA supplementation? GLA?


    What are the basic guidelines to follow?


    Thanks!
  10. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Okay but i dont have the ability to order that Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA) test right now, so i cant check and adjust my fats.


    Now with that being said, there must be general guidelines to follow as far as fat intake to get Estradiol into the right range correct?


    So this is my question, what are the general guidelines?


    Low total fat intake, saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated?


    DHA or EPA supplementation? GLA?


    What are the basic guidelines to follow?


    Thanks!
    Either tough or impossible.
    With testing and correcting there is no guarantee of success.
    Until you are able to test eat good diet and supplement with
    fish oil
    or
    DHA & EPA supplements
    .
    .
    Check if taking

    Betaine HCL
    enzymes
    probiotics

    makes any difference.

    Eating good but not making use of the food may be a problem.
    .
    .
  11. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Hey JanSz, okay thanks for the help, i will try and order that test sometime soon if possible.


    Seems like nothing much of anything else can be done to lower Estradiol naturally.
  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    6oxo will raise test estron and estriol, it will keep estradiol the same, you can incorperate 6 bromo which WILL lower estradiol though. im not sure of its effect on estrone and estratriol though....
  13. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    6oxo will raise test estron and estriol, it will keep estradiol the same, you can incorperate 6 bromo which WILL lower estradiol though. im not sure of its effect on estrone and estratriol though....
    problem is people through to much crap in the pot and have no clue what is really working 90% of the time.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  14. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    problem is people through to much crap in the pot and have no clue what is really working 90% of the time.
    there are studies you know. this is where i base my answers.
  15. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Hey JanSz, okay thanks for the help, i will try and order that test sometime soon if possible.


    Seems like nothing much of anything else can be done to lower Estradiol naturally.
    There is one thing that could help.
    Get all your nutritional needs in line.
    To do that you would need test from Genova Diagnostics.
    Name of the test
    NutrEval

    On the end of the test you will get not only your results but most importantly you will get list of supplements to take, name and daily dose.
    ----------------------------

    http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/ind...nav=test&id=42

    DESCRIPTION: NutrEval is a comprehensive nutritional evaluation to identify specific imbalances of vitamins, nutrients, and essential co-factors. This profile also provides assessment of gastrointestinal dysfunction and detoxification impairment.
  16. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    There is one thing that could help.
    Get all your nutritional needs in line.
    To do that you would need test from Genova Diagnostics.
    Name of the test
    NutrEval

    On the end of the test you will get not only your results but most importantly you will get list of supplements to take, name and daily dose.
    ----------------------------

    http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/ind...nav=test&id=42

    DESCRIPTION: NutrEval is a comprehensive nutritional evaluation to identify specific imbalances of vitamins, nutrients, and essential co-factors. This profile also provides assessment of gastrointestinal dysfunction and detoxification impairment.

    Hey, oh cool, thanks for that info. They have the tests available to Canada too, which is great.
  17. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Back to the original question.

    Melatonin is an aromatase inhibitor.
  18. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Back to the original question.

    Melatonin is an aromatase inhibitor.

    i dont believe so
  19. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i dont believe so
    It lowers estrone ...not estrodial ..Prevents breast cancer ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  20. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i dont believe so
    Melatonin is an aromatase inhibitor.
    ===========================
    I am reading her book, facinating.

    Says Suzan Sommers,
    quoting dr Prudence Hall, top of page 276,

    Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness
    by Suzanne Somers
    Item Catalog Number: 33808
    Breakthrough: Eight Steps To Wellness, By Suzanne Somers

    She makes same quotes about melatonin quoting other doctors, few other times,
    I happen to get to page 276 first.

    ==========================
    I admit that I have not heard of this before.

    For what is worth,
    Suzan is taking large dose of melatonin, 20mg
    before going to bed.


    Another;
    when someone have Adrenasls Fatigued and uses Cortef,
    this is a life long, do not expect adrenals to recoup.

    but;
    there is a hope in stem cells, (own, autologus) can be used to rebuild adrenals.

    She lists couple of doctors who are into this type of work.
  21. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    learn something new everyday,

    but how safe are those long term mega dosings?.........
  22. Registered User
    RPHMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0


    It is virtually impossible to manipulate either estrone or estradiol without changing both. The body generally attempts to keep them at equilibrium and there are enzymes capable of changing each into the other.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Estriol Its Weakness is Its Strength
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 11:58 PM
  2. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 05:02 PM
  3. Supps to lower SHBG and Estradiol?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 01:42 AM
  4. Importance of estrone (E1)?
    By hippii in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 08:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in