Does TRT mean more body hair?

1. Does TRT mean more body hair?

Does TRT, or drugs to lower your estradiol and naturally bring up your own T, automatically mean you're going to be dealing with more body hair? I have low T, but already have plenty of chest hair! A few years ago I had my shoulders and back lasered and it worked nicely ... I'm just concerned that TRT (should I go this route) is going to turn me into Sasquatch. Is that generally the case?

Eisenhower

2. Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhower View Post
    Does TRT, or drugs to lower your estradiol and naturally bring up your own T, automatically mean you're going to be dealing with more body hair? I have low T, but already have plenty of chest hair! A few years ago I had my shoulders and back lasered and it worked nicely ... I'm just concerned that TRT (should I go this route) is going to turn me into Sasquatch. Is that generally the case?

Eisenhower

Yes, it increased my body hair, but not a lot - I had what I guess would be a moderate amount before. Where it is most noticable is on my forearms and the backs of my hands and fingers.

I use a moderate dose transdermal now. Before I was on shots. When I was on the shots, I had to shave 2x per day. On the transdermal, I don't have that problem.

3. Thanks, man. Does anyone else have any experiences with TRT and body hair they can share?
    •   

4. What laser treatment did you use that actually worked? After 6 treatments out of 8 ony chest I stopped. It was becoming so painful with so little success it wasn't worth it.

5. It will definitely increase body hair, I,m not really a hairy person per say, only shave once or twice a week, now its at least 3 times and my stomach,chest, arms and some on my back grow pretty fast and I have to trim all these areas now. If I go up to a full cc of cyp. week it really takes off, for me anyway. My Doc has me on 1/2 cc a week, but the extra hair growth is a worthy trade off for me....

6. Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    what on Earth does 'TRT' mean bros?
    test replacement therapy
    PHF Rep

7. yeah, I have what looks like a pubic bush growing over my abs and chest right now and slight back hair, shoulder hair, and tricep hair now.

8. Yup since TRT my hair grows well everywhere except my head

9. Me too. My shoulders upper arms and chest look like a gorilla. I'm wondering, since I'm going, bald maybe I should start putting it on up there.HMMMMM!

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRT and body hair
    By Eisenhower in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. OMG TRT and Body Hair
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 01:28 PM
  3. Body Hair solution - Jan Tana Hair Remover
    By corndog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0