Multi Vitamin/Mineral Advice Needed
- 09-14-2008, 02:42 PM
- 09-14-2008, 07:06 PM
09-14-2008, 07:24 PM
I am experimenting with http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-120-tabs.html which has a very decent formula at a good price.
09-14-2008, 08:17 PM
09-14-2008, 09:30 PM
I prefer raw food-based vitamins... Garden of Life - Vitamin Code Men's (has no iron). From vitamin shoppe or online. More expensive, but supposedly better. They don't give me that "vitamin headache" that I would get from any synthetic multi. I can even take them on an empty stomach... I tried that once with a synthetic and nearly puked 15 min later. Their probiotic "Primal Defense Ultra" is great too.
09-15-2008, 12:44 AM
09-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dumpenady in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2012, 10:20 PM
- By dexterfan in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:32 AM
- By planetfuzz in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:00 AM
- By DaBulls in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:43 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 08-22-2006, 07:30 AM