High test or anxiety?

solguy

Awards
I've been on Androgel for 3 years now, currently at 3.75g/day dosage. My testosterone is in the 650 range. Doc just put me on hCG 100iu/day subQ about 5 days ago.

All I can say is WOW. I feel great. Libido is back, aggressiveness, energy, everything is great.

However, I'm experiencing a tightness in my throat and chest, a generally short temper, and low tolerance for stress. I've never had high testosterone before, so I don't know if this is part of the normal adjustment period. I've also never had anxiety, so I don't know if it could be that. My DHEA levels were very high (2x normal) before starting the hCG, but I didn't have any symptoms of anxiety beforehand.

Is it possible that my test is out of the normal limit, or does this sound more like anxiety?

Any help appreciated!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Androgel for 3 years now, currently at 3.75g/day dosage. My testosterone is in the 650 range. Doc just put me on hCG 100iu/day subQ about 5 days ago.

All I can say is WOW. I feel great. Libido is back, aggressiveness, energy, everything is great.

However, I'm experiencing a tightness in my throat and chest, a generally short temper, and low tolerance for stress. I've never had high testosterone before, so I don't know if this is part of the normal adjustment period. I've also never had anxiety, so I don't know if it could be that. My DHEA levels were very high (2x normal) before starting the hCG, but I didn't have any symptoms of anxiety beforehand.

Is it possible that my test is out of the normal limit, or does this sound more like anxiety?

Any help appreciated!
Glad to hear tyhat you feel better.

Minimum dose of Androgel is usually 5grams.
More often 10 grams is need.

You started with rather low TT.
The HCG must have given you extra TT that you need.

After about 6-8 weeks of this HCG regime your testis should be at close to full speed.

For reasons described in my post #62
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-3.html

I think that 306IU EOD (or more) is a good HCG dose.

Since you are responding positively to HCG, you may be a secondary and possibly in a future may be able to wean out of Androgel or other test supplementation.

Read my post #79 (same link as above)
and threads by
colkurtz_spf
and
jinxie

mentioned there.

------------------------------------------
Post your

TT
SHBG
Albumin

your TT~650 range strikes me possibly low.
------------------------------------------