Is my case worth a last restart trial ?

Roms

Awards
During years before starting to treat my condition, I had adrenal fatigue symptoms which became worst after all the workouts I was doing, I was living with it. It turns out I was stage 7 adrenal fatigue after a salivary cortisol test.

During all that time, even though I was feeling like crap, I have always had a great sexual life, libido and plenty of sexual thoughts.

One day, still not knowing about my condition and all this world, I started a 2 months steroid cycle (500mg testosterone per week) in order to progress at the gym. I was still feeling my adrenal fatigue while on it and my libido went through the roof until about the 5th week … and disappeared after that…for ever.

I did a PCT during 2 months after it but libido never came back …
For the first time, starting to learn about hormones, I went to do some blood test where I found out that I had a low testosterone level. Thinking I was hypogonadal, I then went on TRT starting by a one month cycle 500 mg testosterone then 125mg test per week during about 3 months where I felt the best in my life ever but without any libido at all while I had always been crazy about sex before… After a hard workout I finally crashed miserably and felt the worst by far in my life … I could barely walk …I understand now that it was an adrenal crash.

I decided that it was time for a PCT again (clomid, nolva, HCG at the beginning) …trying to restart and do everything again starting from the beginning. At the end of my 3rd month PCT while on 20 mg nolva, I was tested at 590 testosterone, LH 3.5 AND FSH 4.5. 2 months and a half later after the end of my PCT I was back to low test level (300) and LH 2.6,FSH 2.4.

It’s only a few months later that I started to treat adrenal (currently on 40mg predisolone) which changed my life allowing much improvement, thyroid (2 grains but haven’t felt any improvement from it …labs were not optimal though) and now on TRT which is a real pain mainly because of up and down Estradiol and still NO libido even with E2 in check plus this feeling of half-normal.

I am now supposed to be secondary with low LH,FSH and a TSH of 0.49 as well as low growth hormone (cause of TRT ?) and a bad head injury when I was little but my biggest problem finally is not knowing for sure my original state before starting messing up with hormones and maybe taking the wrong decisions.
I know that by 2 times I haven’t been able to restart (or start ?) after the PCTs and I also know that those few months while on testosterone (5 in total ) could have shut me down permanently causing ‘’steroid induced hypogonadism’’.

HOWEVER, I was still on stage 7 adrenal fatigue with horrible symptoms and wasn’t treating it.

COULD ADRENAL FATIGUE HAVE STOPED MY ENDOCRINE SYSTEM TO RESTART, IF IT WAS NORMAL BEFORE ?

IF SO, WOULD IT STILL BE WORTHWHILE TRYING A THIRD AND LAST PCT SINCE I AM NOW TREATING ADRENAL AND FEELING THE HUGE IMPROVEMENT FROM IT ?

I understand that testosterone level and libido are not always linked (I am currently at 800) but like I said, BEFORE TOUCHING TESTOSTERONE, MY LIBIDO WAS ALWAYS TROUGH THE ROOF and I was thinking about sex during 80% of the time … I haven’t had any since then.