Nexium - DHEA link?

solguy

Awards
I've been reading about Nexium and it seems that a lot of people get anxiety from it. I also know that high DHEA levels lead to anxiety. I'm wondering if there is some sort of link.

The reason I'm speculating is because I have 2x normal DHEA levels and I've been on Nexium for 7 years. I don't have anxiety at all, though.

Maybe I'm just reaching in the dark here...

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading about Nexium and it seems that a lot of people get anxiety from it. I also know that high DHEA levels lead to anxiety. I'm wondering if there is some sort of link.

The reason I'm speculating is because I have 2x normal DHEA levels and I've been on Nexium for 7 years. I don't have anxiety at all, though.

Maybe I'm just reaching in the dark here...
Think about it.
Nexium kills gastric acid.
No gastric acids,
no digestion.

Most people get to use Nexium or other antacids because they seek to relive hearth burn.
They are told that hearth burn is is from too much acid.
Most often it is the other way around.

Try this.
Drop any antacids.
Raise your bed to about 30 degree.
Use (Betaine HCL), enzymes and probiotics with every meal.

I use

Primal Defense Ultra (2/day)

Super Enzymes Caps 180 Capsules - NOW FOODS - Code 2964 (2/day)

Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg - 250 Tablets (6tabs/each meal, usually 3meals/day)

==================================
Read also:
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/question_of_strength_33

AnotherOldGuy

Awards
JanSz: are you saying that because if you consume acid, your body will react by making less?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Anabolics 1