how long can you stay on clomid?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

how long can you stay on clomid?

i've been on 25mg every day for 6 weeks and the doctor took some more blood work and wants to keep me on it for 2-4 months more. maybe lowering the dose to 12.5 mg if the tests come back a lil high. how long can someone stay on this without having the serious side effects with eye sight?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.63%

your on a pretty low dose, i dont think anything over 6 months would be beneficial or hurt you
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

Quote Originally Posted by p0fell0w View Post
    i've been on 25mg every day for 6 weeks and the doctor took some more blood work and wants to keep me on it for 2-4 months more. maybe lowering the dose to 12.5 mg if the tests come back a lil high. how long can someone stay on this without having the serious side effects with eye sight?
    Watch out though for visual floaters or disturbances. I started to get some after a month of low dose clomid. Been almost a month now after stopping and the floaters still haven't gone away. I would be very careful and maybe consider other options such as Tormifene.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

Quote Originally Posted by p0fell0w View Post
    Why are you taking it? I remember reading on another thread you were taking it for a restart? If so isn't that kinda long? I am interested in trying it to try and restart. I didn't however take any aas.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.63%

Why would you take Clomid (which sucks) to restart over HcG. Why do you need to restart if you didnt take PH or drugs? I am guessing if you didnt take anything that you did a BT and your test was low so Dr. wants to see if he can restart your system before going to TRT. Correct?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Why would you take Clomid (which sucks) to restart over HcG. Why do you need to restart if you didnt take PH or drugs? I am guessing if you didnt take anything that you did a BT and your test was low so Dr. wants to see if he can restart your system before going to TRT. Correct?
    i took some prohormones. my doctor called me and said the new blood work came up great and wants me to stay on it for another 4 months.. the new testostorne level is 994 i'm just worried about my vision and i asked him about that and he said thats only if you have a piptury gland tumor or something like that and it is safe for me to be on it for that long..what you guys think?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.63%

the dose you are taking there isnt any eye issues, the vision problem most always occurs with 50mg plus/day. I would say as far as vision goes anything 50mg and below should be no real concern. I just wouldnt want to be on clomib more that 6 months
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

the dose you are taking there isnt any eye issues, the vision problem most always occurs with 50mg plus/day. I would say as far as vision goes anything 50mg and below should be no real concern. I just wouldnt want to be on clomib more that 6 months
    thanks a ton man..i'm debating if i should just go ahead and take me some lean xtreme and ECA stack while my testostrone is so high so the fat will melt off
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

Maybe everyone is different, but at 25mg at 3 weeks I stopped because of some minor floaters I noticed with my vision that still have not subsided. Most people probably would be ok though, I was just one of the unlucky ones. If I could do it over again, I would probably take something with less sides such as Rolaxofine or Tormifene.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.08%

i been taking 15mg every 3 days for 1 1/2 years now. TT is around 500ng/dl; so far no side effect with eye problems,.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long can you stay on Nolvadex?
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:50 PM
  2. How long would I stay alive for if...
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 09:51 PM
  3. How long can one stay on PEG MGF and LR3 IGF-1?
    By HighRPM's in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
  4. How long to stay on gh?
    By bigdiddy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 07:51 AM