Am I ok?

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
I feel energetic.
I can masturbate whenever I want?
I can get hard on whenever I want?
I do get morning wood and nocturnal erections.
I can sleep well.
I can eat anything I want?
I can concentrate much at work.
I have more libido

BUT

I am not able to put on weight.

Do I still need to worry about testosterone????

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. probably your diet, traiing and metabolism or a combination. Especially if you can eat anythig you want and can't put on weight.

Either that or you have a tapeworm slowly taking over your body

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I feel energetic.
I can sleep well.
I have more libido

BUT

Take a chill pill and get some good snatch and you will feel better, if you are not ganining weight eat some GOOD FOOD AND LOTS OF IT !!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I feel energetic.
I can sleep well.
I have more libido

BUT

Specifically, check or tuberculosis, it causes very high sex drive and energy.

For general checkup consider Genova Diagnostics:
NutrEval
http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/index.php?option=com_gpanel&Itemid=2&task=view&nav=test&id=42

and

Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0 (CDSA 2.0/P)
with Parasitology
http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/index.php?option=com_gpanel&Itemid=2&task=view&nav=test&id=4

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I feel energetic.
I can sleep well.
I have more libido

BUT

Specifically, check or tuberculosis, it causes very high sex drive and energy and "dryied up body".

I had a friend w/ tuberculosis, he was scre*ing any thing in sight, bright mind, inteligent.

For general checkup consider Genova Diagnostics:
NutrEval
NutrEval - Diagnostic Laboratory Testing for Wellness & Preventive Medicine - Genova Diagnostics

and

Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0 (CDSA 2.0/P)
with Parasitology
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0 (CDSA 2.0/P) - Diagnostic Laboratory Testing for Wellness & Preventive Medicine - Genova Diagnostics

-----
Overactive thyroid???

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
good article B, true.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I had full physical with GP. Everything is Ok.
Enjoy good life.

If anything, make very extensive test, similar to my list or more expanded.
Save results.
This will be your benchmark for future use.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy good life.

If anything, make very extensive test, similar to my list or more expanded.
Save results.
This will be your benchmark for future use.
Thanks Sanz

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
I had low testosterone few months back. I was on shots for 2 months.
Now I am not on any shots or TRT. But I got everything back except my weight.
That’s the reason for this post. Do I still need to worry about low test? I don’t want to go to Endo and test for testosterone, because he may tell me not to quit TRT.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I am the same way... I can eat all I want, including gainer shakes and I stay the same weight. I am the same weight as you but even a couple inches taller. Most guys my age are getting fat, so hey I can't complain.

How old are you?

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
I am the same way... I can eat all I want, including gainer shakes and I stay the same weight. I am the same weight as you but even a couple inches taller. Most guys my age are getting fat, so hey I can't complain.

How old are you?
34. My body is not in proposition. I lost the posture. I lost weight mostly in upper thighs ,hip , buttocks and arms. I want to gaint that back. Apart from that I dont have any issues.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may be an issue as exogenous testosterone for a short period of two months may have inhibited you to a degree. Likely reboundable, but who knows.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
This may be an issue as exogenous testosterone for a short period of two months may have inhibited you to a degree. Likely reboundable, but who knows.
Does everybody experience this kind of problem. exogenous testosterone should increase weight not decrease right??

When I took testosterone shots, I used to get painful erections (nocturnal), and energy was decreasing in my thighs,hips , and arms and thus lead to loss of muscle/weight

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exogenous testosterone within therapeutic ranges does not necessarily result in significant composition transformations of gains in LBM or loss of bodyfat. It optimizes the potential with appropriate effort and diet disciplines.

Exogenous testosterone even at therapeutic levels is enough to inhibit your natural testosterone production. To what degree is likely related to the dose and duration and the degree and cause that you were initial deficient in the first place.

Injecting for tow months to raise levels and then coming off is ultimately the same as running a steroid cycle only low dose. TRT is very different and is usually a lifetime treatment option unless other options to re-establish HPTA are employed.

So now that you have disclosed the most pertinent previously undisclosed piece of the puzzle I suggest that you have a thorough follow up and hormone panel with the Dr that treated you for two months, or better yet one more knowledgeable and or qualified in the field.

Good luck.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
34. My body is not in proposition. I lost the posture. I lost weight mostly in upper thighs ,hip , buttocks and arms. I want to gaint that back. Apart from that I dont have any issues.
Same age. What was your max weight?

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
Exogenous testosterone within therapeutic ranges does not necessarily result in significant composition transformations of gains in LBM or loss of bodyfat. It optimizes the potential with appropriate effort and diet disciplines.

Exogenous testosterone even at therapeutic levels is enough to inhibit your natural testosterone production. To what degree is likely related to the dose and duration and the degree and cause that you were initial deficient in the first place.

Injecting for tow months to raise levels and then coming off is ultimately the same as running a steroid cycle only low dose. TRT is very different and is usually a lifetime treatment option unless other options to re-establish HPTA are employed.

So now that you have disclosed the most pertinent previously undisclosed piece of the puzzle I suggest that you have a thorough follow up and hormone panel with the Dr that treated you for two months, or better yet one more knowledgeable and or qualified in the field.

Good luck.

I did ask my endo about this issue 2 months back. He said he don't know the cause.

spstriken

Awards
Hi darkblue1

how are you feeling now. are you still on TRT of any kind? ist your T-levle back?
I think you used either Saw Palmetto or finesteride in the past. Did you use any thing for your hairloss?

Please give some updates on my email

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Darkblue, your testosterone was low a couple months back, how do you know it's not low again? Recent labs?