ZMA Dreams :)

S

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wish I had dreamed up combining Zinc, Magnesium, and Argenine and charging ten times what it is worth.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
lol, spinn, get the ingredients right at least

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
yes i do, i believe it is due to ZMA's promotion of REM sleep.

M

maleki

Awards
ZMA!! definitely a must before i sleep lol

no doubt when i started taking ZMA i noticed that i would have deep dreams.. The dreams remind me of the dreams i use to have when i waz a lil kid..you kno the interesting ones.. ZMA also helps me get out of bed without feeling sleep deprived 2.. im all for it..

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
Yup I have some strange dreams some times while using ZMA. Some very good ones as well if you know what I mean. :)

eltico

eltico

Awards
just wondering could i combine zma with powerfull??

T

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
just wondering could i combine zma with powerfull??
I do, no worries.

On monday i couldnt do my usual chest workout as i was still getting over a cold but that night i dreamt that i HAD done my chest workout and it had been stellar, personal bests all round and i looked huge!

Took me a few minutes the next morning to realise it had been a dream.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
What is powerfull and what does it do? I just added bromocriptine to my stack. So far my stack consists of fish oil, virgin coconut oil, multivitamin, zma, and bromocriptine daily. Working so far and after adding the bromocriptine I have noticed a positive change. Gonna retest my levels in a month see where it puts me and ask about clomid or an ai. :head: