ZMA Dreams :)
- 08-29-2008, 09:26 PM
- 08-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah I wish I had dreamed up combining Zinc, Magnesium, and Argenine and charging ten times what it is worth.
08-30-2008, 07:04 PM
08-30-2008, 08:02 PM
08-30-2008, 08:18 PM
08-31-2008, 02:43 AM
ZMA!! definitely a must before i sleep lol
no doubt when i started taking ZMA i noticed that i would have deep dreams.. The dreams remind me of the dreams i use to have when i waz a lil kid..you kno the interesting ones.. ZMA also helps me get out of bed without feeling sleep deprived 2.. im all for it..
08-31-2008, 03:11 AM
09-01-2008, 03:11 AM
Yup I have some strange dreams some times while using ZMA. Some very good ones as well if you know what I mean.
09-03-2008, 05:24 AM
09-03-2008, 05:33 AM
On monday i couldnt do my usual chest workout as i was still getting over a cold but that night i dreamt that i HAD done my chest workout and it had been stellar, personal bests all round and i looked huge!
Took me a few minutes the next morning to realise it had been a dream.
09-03-2008, 07:45 AM
What is powerfull and what does it do? I just added bromocriptine to my stack. So far my stack consists of fish oil, virgin coconut oil, multivitamin, zma, and bromocriptine daily. Working so far and after adding the bromocriptine I have noticed a positive change. Gonna retest my levels in a month see where it puts me and ask about clomid or an ai.
Similar Forum Threads
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:19 AM
- By txwakeskater in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-15-2007, 11:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-11-2003, 06:59 PM
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:07 PM