HCG: time to see results?

steve999

Awards
I started on HCG yesterday. Just wondering how long it might take to see effects - - - a few days, a few weeks, etc.?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I started on HCG yesterday. Just wondering how long it might take to see effects - - - a few days, a few weeks, etc.?
It depends on the dose. If it's correct, and you're not completely shut down you should feel it in days.

steve999

Awards
Prescription is for 3000 units/week right now. I go back in for tests in (2) weeks.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Prescription is for 3000 units/week right now. I go back in for tests in (2) weeks.
What is the status of your testicles?

Totally natural, newer any steroids, newer used ordinary testosterone, newer used drugs, etc?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
uhh... like hours.

Its an LH mimicker. If your testes are working your T will double in the next 12 hours depending on how much you took.

-Pp

steve999

Awards
What is the status of your testicles?

Totally natural, newer any steroids, newer used ordinary testosterone, newer used drugs, etc?
No abuse of steroid or any other controlled substances. Was on Androgel for a couple of months before starting the HCG. Took my second shot a couple of days ago and seem to be feeling better. Time and blood tests will tell.