Hcg cost and dose

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
What would be an ideal regimen for Hcg? And what will is the cost? Also what is the cost of Arimidex? I have read it should be taken in conjunction at .5mg E3Ds. How often do you have to have your blood tested and at what cost? I have insurance, but I am curious what the cost would be without them covering it. Is it possible they would cover the bloodwork if they won't cover the Hcg? I have read on other posts here it is common practice for insurance to not cover Hcg. I want to do a clomid test first to confirm secondary. And see if levels stay or drop back. If they drop back this is the treatment I want. Hopefully endo feels the same and the road won't be so long.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Hi Jon,

Sorry about the hijack here big brutha but the more I think about your situation, the more I think you want to be tested for sleep apnea. Big guys are way more prone to this condition. Google the term and go see what some of the various websites say about the symptoms. This condition alone can destroy your hormone profile. Supplementing away the problem without treating the underlying cause will never get you healed and feeling better.

I ignored mine for 20 years and wish I could go back and do it over. Good luck to you.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What would be an ideal regimen for Hcg? And what will is the cost? Also what is the cost of Arimidex? I have read it should be taken in conjunction at .5mg E3Ds. How often do you have to have your blood tested and at what cost? I have insurance, but I am curious what the cost would be without them covering it. Is it possible they would cover the bloodwork if they won't cover the Hcg? I have read on other posts here it is common practice for insurance to not cover Hcg. I want to do a clomid test first to confirm secondary. And see if levels stay or drop back. If they drop back this is the treatment I want. Hopefully endo feels the same and the road won't be so long.
As nicely explained below examine root cause not treat the symptoms. MAJOR MISTAKES !!

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Hi Jon,

Sorry about the hijack here big brutha but the more I think about your situation, the more I think you want to be tested for sleep apnea. Big guys are way more prone to this condition. Google the term and go see what some of the various websites say about the symptoms. This condition alone can destroy your hormone profile. Supplementing away the problem without treating the underlying cause will never get you healed and feeling better.

I ignored mine for 20 years and wish I could go back and do it over. Good luck to you.
Thanks man,

It is not a hijack. I appreciate all opinions and ideas honestly. I considered this before, but I don't have all the symptoms. I have some though like being tired in the day, sore dry throat when I wake, frequent night time urination 1-2 times sometimes. I do want to get tested for this. How is it diagnosed? I read that they do a overnight sleep study. Do I sleep at home or at a hospital? I am almost sure insurance will not cover this so I hope it is not to expensive.

Shootist

Shootist

Awards
Thanks man,

It is not a hijack. I appreciate all opinions and ideas honestly. I considered this before, but I don't have all the symptoms. I have some though like being tired in the day, sore dry throat when I wake, frequent night time urination 1-2 times sometimes. I do want to get tested for this. How is it diagnosed? I read that they do a overnight sleep study. Do I sleep at home or at a hospital? I am almost sure insurance will not cover this so I hope it is not to expensive.
Most insurance will cover it. Have you reg. doctor order the sleep study. You'll spend the night at the sleep center with all kinds of **** hooked up to you.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Just an update guys my endo prescribed me bromocriptine to lower my prolactin and talked to my gp about the sleep study. I have an appointment to visit the sleep center in about two weeks. I hope I get some answers.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Jon, that's great news buddy. I'm proud of you for agreeing to go through with the study. It's so hard to diagnose it yourself. Definitely keep us posted here on this thread cause a lot of us are going through the exact same thing and its good to share tips and strategies for treatment (and bodybuilding).