Prescription Question - Please Help

TXathlete84

Awards
I posted this question over on the varicocele thread, but I haven't gotten any answers. I will leave all the side stuff out, and just post the main question:

My test levels are still around 330 so the doc prescribed me Arimidex at 1 mg/day, and we will check my levels after 6 weeks. He says that he has several bodybuilders on the same combination of 20 mg Tamoxifen/day and 1 mg Arimidex/day, and it should raise my test to around 500. I have been living with low Test for several years, and I would like to get my natural production to above 700...so I obviously jumped at the thought of finally getting on the right path.

But on the Arimidex site it states "ARIMIDEX should not be taken with tamoxifen or with estrogen-containing therapies"...so is that just for women since it is mainly used as a breast cancer treatment...or should it not be combined for men as well???

If there is an expert out there who can tell me what the combination of those two drugs will do I would greatly appreciate it. Also, is it safe to drink alcohol while taking those prescriptions?

Thanks a lot!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
those 2 seem to reduce the capabilities of one of them, reducing the effectiveness,

but its only with tamoxifen and arimidex, not with tamoxifen and aromasin