Warning very important for all!!!

Kingston pt

Awards
I think there is an infection called Chlamydia Pneumoniae that caused my hypogonadism low Testosterone. It is not an STD it is passed like a cold. I can't say for sure, but my symptoms fit it perfectly. I got it around the time I started feeling like crap. Even if it didn't you should all know about it because of it's link to heart disease and alzheimer's. The medical community has done a poor job on spreading the word about it, and I think it is a real nasty infection. here is a link http://cpnhelp.org/?q=simple, and here are the main other problems it causes.

What diseases has it been implicated in?
Multiple sclerosis
Chronic fatigue
Asthma
Arthritis
Fibromyalgia
Chronic refractory sinusitis
Cardiac disease
Interstitial cystitis
Prostatitis
Crohn's disease
Inflammatory bowel diseasei
Alzheimer's disease

Canibalistic_js

Awards
do you need ampicillin? hit me up(for suggestions)!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Any kind of prolong infection will damage the HPTA, mine was from infected sushi that was neglected by dr's sending my system in to super sympathetic mode, shooting inuslin up the ass, as well as cortisol, adrenaline, shutting down t4 to t3 production , eventually leading to burned out adrenals.

Canibalistic_js

Awards
Any kind of prolong infection will damage the HPTA, mine was from infected sushi that was neglected by dr's sending my system in to super sympathetic mode, shooting inuslin up the ass, as well as cortisol, adrenaline, shutting down t4 to t3 production , eventually leading to burned out adrenals.
I'm sorry to laugh but as common as food poisoning you think they would have guessed that first Sorry to hear of your misfortune btw- anyways bro go to the doc and check out www.webmd.com this place has ample information with a diagonistics engine and this isnt spam so dont delete it :D if its viral or bacterial let me know I know of a few natural remedies for both.

honestly I think its a viral infection and since your immune system is low because your coming off a cycle or whatever your "hypogonadism" is lol :D A virus is going to be fought off by your own body's immune system so green tea, zinc, and a multi-vitamin would be a novel idea to integrate into your supplement regime. Good luck bro and keep us posted with your health?!

Kingston pt

Awards
The symptoms I had when I was sick a almost exactly the same as the symptoms of Chlamyd. Pneum. Dr. Crisler told me that a bacterial infection can get to the testicles and cause damage, which might of happened to me. Even if it can't cause low testosterone, and even if it didn't cause mine I think everyone should know about this infection because of it's strong link to atherosclerosis(plaque buildup in arteries)/heart disease and alzheimer's. If you google it and read about it a little you will learn that Dr's are beginning to think it is one of the main causes of atherosclerosis. Don't forget heart dz is the number 1 killer in America. What is dangerous about it is that it that it take more than the standard antibiotic trt. to kill it. Check other medical sites it is legit, it just isn't common knowledge. I think it is a bad one that people should be aware of.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you test positive for the bacteria or are you speculating based upon symptoms.

Candida (fungal) infection has similar symptoms as well.

If it effects the testicles and the prostate then would not this also be transmittable via semenal fluid as well (aka: STD)?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it effects the testicles and the prostate then would not this also be transmittable via semenal fluid as well (aka: STD)?
Yes, but it's called an STI since it's an infection that will clear up and not be transmitted once it's gone. STD's are forever. STI's are gone once the infection has been treated (except for certain ones like herpes). I've read that chlamydia can go away forever once treated.

What sucks about things like chlamydia is that it's rarely tested for in men. What guy likes to get a biopsy done of their urethral tube?! Little painful I could imagine. With symptoms not being present in the majority of infected people with chlamydia, it leaves a large margin for damage if left untreated. I would bet it's a large contributor to a lot of the cases of primary hypogonadism out there.

luxxxury

Awards
I had the biopsy done when I first got tested for std's... Very uncomfortable i have to say. The next 3 or 4 times i have been tested though has been through urine samples.

Yes, but it's called an STI since it's an infection that will clear up and not be transmitted once it's gone. STD's are forever. STI's are gone once the infection has been treated (except for certain ones like herpes). I've read that chlamydia can go away forever once treated.

What sucks about things like chlamydia is that it's rarely tested for in men. What guy likes to get a biopsy done of their urethral tube?! Little painful I could imagine. With symptoms not being present in the majority of infected people with chlamydia, it leaves a large margin for damage if left untreated. I would bet it's a large contributor to a lot of the cases of primary hypogonadism out there.

Kingston pt

Awards
I don't know if you guys are thinking what I am talking about is an STD, but it isn't. It is bacterial infection of upper respiratory like cold or strep. That is what is dangerous about it anyone can get it anytime. It also has a huge link to heart disease, and alsheimers. This is from the Centers for Disease Control the government organization: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol4no4/campbell.htm Chlamydia pneumoniae is a ubiquitous pathogen that causes acute respiratory disease. The spectrum of C. pneumoniae infection has been extended to atherosclerosis and its clinical manifestations. Seroepidemiologic studies have associated C. pneumoniae antibody with coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction, carotid artery disease, and cerebrovascular disease. The association of C. pneumoniae with atherosclerosis is corroborated by the presence of the organism in atherosclerotic lesions throughout the arterial tree and the near absence of the organism in healthy arterial tissue. C. pneumoniae has also been isolated from coronary and carotid atheromatous plaques. To determine whether chronic infection plays a role in initiation or progression of disease, intervention studies in humans have been initiated, and animal models of C. pneumoniae infection have been developed. This review summarizes the evidence for the association and potential role of C. pneumoniae in cardiovascular disease.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh yeah I totally thought you meant chlamydia of the crotch...didn't know there were other kinds

ahf318

ahf318

Awards
Did you test positive for it? What was involved in the test for it?

Kingston pt

Awards
No. I know most would think need test, but symptoms exactly same. People should know anyways.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a vaccine that covers it called "pneumovax".