What the hell is wrong with me?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I just got my cortisol test back and it creates even more questions than answers...

Here is my compilation of 57+ bloodwork results:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/98940-my-entire-health.html

And heres the test I just got back:

And another...

Any help?
In a nut shell your testosterone is **** ass low and needs to be addressed with HCG or clomid. Dr should implement trial of hcg for 2 weeks of 500 ius 3 times a week then retest then adjust accordingly. Your estrogen are low in relationship to your low testosterone. As your testosterone increaes your e2 should also go up.. Yes your adrenals are slightly out of balance according to the rheins test, but not horrible. Prtocol should be slight adrenal support with a proper vitamin C and some adrenal modualators to bring things back into balance. No matter how much you support adrenals it will not solve the testosterone defiency which does not need to be addressed. Your dhea in urine is elevated over 24 hours because the body in younger people crank out dhea in order to compensate for lack of testosterone. It can also be related to the genetics, and also your body still flushing out the ritalin. It really depends on how long that needs to clear out of the cell membranese. To repair cellular imbalances takes up to 4-6 months and thatns not a guarranted. The progesterone being elevated is because you are 20 years old and are still making alot of pregnenolone which this obviously reflective by the (PD). 5 reductase is working very well. There is a specific formula which is used to determine adrenal fatigue and talking to Dr of the lab he agreed that there is a slight adrenal imbalance going on and needs to be addressed. Your e2 could have dropped due to rebalancing your nutrients in the proper ratio, from the few supplements that you have added in. Copper is known to help in the detoxfication due to increasing the SOD which helps get rid of estrogen. That is why it is essential to see the total picture of your hormones rather then just taking a snap shot. Alot of your symptoms you are expereincing are with drawl symptoms from the ritalin which is highly documented in clinical studies. What I will suggest is now since being off is that you may want to check your neurotransmitters by neurosceince test (which was next step afer 4 months off ritalin), or you can go get brain mapping down to see what areas of the brain are overactive. Urine test would be the simpliest and is covered by insurance since you were on a psycotic medicine. With proper adrenal support with HCG therapy you will be back on your feet in no time. There are still more pieces of the puzzle to come as well. Once we get those then it will help shed more light to WHY you are low. I have an idea that it has to do with lack of proper fats in the right ratio to maximize your hormones. There is no way to tell exactly how your body reacted to the ritalin at the cellular level. One thing I will say is that levels with this low testosterone you are increasing your chances of insulin resistance as you get older. A few people we are working with have reported improved libido with the proper combination of the right supplements. We prefer not to supplement heavy. I had one person who came to us who was taking i swear 300 different things. After going through his whole nutritional "MESS". It was cut down to 15-20 and now he is doing so much better.. He just pmmed me and told me that he had an erection on his own first time in over a year .. I would love to be a fly on the wall when that popped up at dinner conversations LOL..

thenxtgrt1

Awards
...good seeing this lab work posted. As this is what I use. Don't see it to0 often. Your numbers are somewhat similar to mine. Perhaps age has something to do with it. I've got a few years on you though.

One thing that stuck out to me. On your test range for Testosterone is 60 - 103. It's always 45 - 85 on my labwork???

HAN, you mentioned Vit D could be an issue with me. Could thal also relate to this situation?

Doc has me on HCG. I'll let you know how it goes.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
...good seeing this lab work posted. As this is what I use. Don't see it to0 often. Your numbers are somewhat similar to mine. Perhaps age has something to do with it. I've got a few years on you though.

One thing that stuck out to me. On your test range for Testosterone is 60 - 103. It's always 45 - 85 on my labwork???

HAN, you mentioned Vit D could be an issue with me. Could thal also relate to this situation?

Doc has me on HCG. I'll let you know how it goes.
We are holding off on HCG with this person because the metabolic pathways which are being down regulated could be from hyperinsulemia and also he past ADDHD meds. We are exploring deeper nutritoinal imbalance before implementing HCG because you could be shooting your self in the foot. If we find he is inuslin resistance then correcting this will help to rebalance the HPTA becuase he is so young. Then giving him hcg when the cause was from insulin resistance would be not taking care the cause of the issue. Yes it may take 3 months to see results, but the possiblity of him not resorting to any kind of TRT would be the benefit in the long run. If there is no indication of inuslin resistance then we look to see if the building blocks for the hormones are there in proper ratio. If you start hcg and your intracellular fats are low then you are just causing more havoc. Remeber DHEA, testosterone burns you cellular fat more so then your body. Increasing a testosterone in this case could induce further insulin resistance and more damage. DR's do not cover all basis they just back fill the hormones hoping it makes you better. This is where 80% of DR's are not educated in and it comes back to haunt them. You need to treat person from every aspect and back fill the holes (especially with proper nutrient balancing). Trust me after a days work my brain is literal fried from putting pieces of the puzzle together, going over labs, on phone with directors. People just think when you pay for an hour visit its alot, but if people knew how much work out side that office visit you really start to appreciate drs alot more. Being at office and then coming home and donating time on the boards. MY aol messenger is lite up like a christmas tree with people asking me all kinds of questions, then I have to answer emails, prepare labs for follow ups on top of working on getting PH.D and getting more ceritfications.. HAHAH its all worth

krazy

Awards
We are holding off on HCG with this person because the metabolic pathways which are being down regulated could be from hyperinsulemia and also he past ADDHD meds. We are exploring deeper nutritoinal imbalance before implementing HCG because you could be shooting your self in the foot. If we find he is inuslin resistance then correcting this will help to rebalance the HPTA becuase he is so young. Then giving him hcg when the cause was from insulin resistance would be not taking care the cause of the issue. Yes it may take 3 months to see results, but the possiblity of him not resorting to any kind of TRT would be the benefit in the long run. If there is no indication of inuslin resistance then we look to see if the building blocks for the hormones are there in proper ratio. If you start hcg and your intracellular fats are low then you are just causing more havoc. Remeber DHEA, testosterone burns you cellular fat more so then your body. Increasing a testosterone in this case could induce further insulin resistance and more damage. DR's do not cover all basis they just back fill the hormones hoping it makes you better. This is where 80% of DR's are not educated in and it comes back to haunt them. You need to treat person from every aspect and back fill the holes (especially with proper nutrient balancing). Trust me after a days work my brain is literal fried from putting pieces of the puzzle together, going over labs, on phone with directors. People just think when you pay for an hour visit its alot, but if people knew how much work out side that office visit you really start to appreciate drs alot more. Being at office and then coming home and donating time on the boards. MY aol messenger is lite up like a christmas tree with people asking me all kinds of questions, then I have to answer emails, prepare labs for follow ups on top of working on getting PH.D and getting more ceritfications.. HAHAH its all worth
This is why HAN is the ****ing man :)

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Hey man, I don't see how you do it. But it is truly much appreciated..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
vitamin d, b-6, phosphatidylserine, rhiodola rosea, trans-reservatrol, should get you where want to be.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
vitamin d, b-6, phosphatidylserine, rhiodola rosea, trans-reservatrol, should get you where want to be.
HAHAH you think its that easy. Do not we all wish. B-6 is not needed. Thats why adoptagens would be the best way and rhiodolia is only one of them there are several. Transerveratrol would be counter productive in his situations, if estrogens were an issue yes, but they are low. His case is alot more complex then afew over the counter supplements..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
HAN;
I have seen opinions that suplementing with testosterone without HCG support kills any or most of remaining testosterone producing cells in testicles.

Adding HCG latter on restores testicles size but not their testosterone production.

This is likely how I became primary.
I was able to have TT=300 of my natural production before I started Androgel (only no hcg) few years back.

I am using 500iu hcg EOD now, and I do not think it helps in any testicular testosterone production.

I feel that anyone starting T supplementation should also have small amount of HCG included.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
HAN;
I have seen opinions that suplementing with testosterone without HCG support kills any or most of remaining testosterone producing cells in testicles.

Adding HCG latter on restores testicles size but not their testosterone production.

This is likely how I became primary.
I was able to have TT=300 of my natural production before I started Androgel (only no hcg) few years back.

I am using 500iu hcg EOD now, and I do not think it helps in any testicular testosterone production.

I feel that anyone starting T supplementation should also have small amount of HCG included.
NO way in hell would I even consider putting a 20 year old on testosterone when all other variables have not been ruled out. Our goal is to hold off on any drugs untill all other avenues have been exhausted. This is where it may take another 2 months, but with in that amount things will start to unfold. This person is a multi level patient on where you have to examin alot of different aspects of the person. Just with the few modifications I have suggested he now has a sense that there is life at end of the tunnel. We are still waiting on more pieces of the puzzles to come in. Yes it may take longer, but the benefits have potential to out way the risk down the road. If he was 40 yeah TRT would be implimented after some variables have been ruled out. Reason your body is not producing T from hcg is because your almost 70 years old. After 50 if your are not primary there is still possibility your body could be producing its own testosterone. LAte 60 your shitsky out of luckski. AFter long consideration I am testing the water with just hcg dosages as well. from slight modifcation from my current TRT protocol.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
NO way in hell would I even consider putting a 20 year old on testosterone when all other variables have not been ruled out. Our goal is to hold off on any drugs untill all other avenues have been exhausted. This is where it may take another 2 months, but with in that amount things will start to unfold. This person is a multi level patient on where you have to examin alot of different aspects of the person. Just with the few modifications I have suggested he now has a sense that there is life at end of the tunnel. We are still waiting on more pieces of the puzzles to come in. Yes it may take longer, but the benefits have potential to out way the risk down the road. If he was 40 yeah TRT would be implimented after some variables have been ruled out. Reason your body is not producing T from hcg is because your almost 70 years old. After 50 if your are not primary there is still possibility your body could be producing its own testosterone. LAte 60 your shitsky out of luckski. AFter long consideration I am testing the water with just hcg dosages as well. from slight modifcation from my current TRT protocol.
If he is not on testosterone supplementation then my comment on HCG does not apply.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I just thought that I would probably had some natural testosterone production preserved, had I used HCG right from the first day that I was supplementing with testosterone.

krazy

Awards
If he is not on testosterone supplementation then my comment on HCG does not apply.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I just thought that I would probably had some natural testosterone production preserved, had I used HCG right from the first day that I was supplementing with testosterone.
70?! Damn Jan, I can't even get my grandmother to work the cordless phone... much less cruise forums and research hormonal imbalances. Cheers, buddy. I can only wish I'll be that sharp many years from now. :)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
70?! Damn Jan, I can't even get my grandmother to work the cordless phone... much less cruise forums and research hormonal imbalances. Cheers, buddy. I can only wish I'll be that sharp many years from now. :)
Hi Krazy;
HAN is gona take care of you, do not you worry.

I do not know about your Grandmother.
I lived with my Mom, her last 25 years.
I think, had I knew just few years ago, about Adrenals and Thyroid as much as I learned about here, she would still be cooking my meals.

Why do not you arrange for your Grandmother all the blood testing from my list, all paid curtesy of Medicare.
Post results here, we will try to wake her up.
Well, skip the PSA test.

krazy

Awards
Hi Krazy;
HAN is gona take care of you, do not you worry.
Yeah, hes doing a great job so far. :)

I do not know about your Grandmother.
I lived with my Mom, her last 25 years.
I think, had I knew just few years ago, about Adrenals and Thyroid as much as I learned about here, she would still be cooking my meals.

Why do not you arrange for your Grandmother all the blood testing from my list, all paid curtesy of Medicare.
Post results here, we will try to wake her up.
Well, skip the PSA test.
I think she's alright. She's living a very happy life in retirement in Florida. :) I was just comparing that my Grandma is very technologically inept (she haaates computers... just not her thing) and you are cruising forums and doing research. Awesome!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, hes doing a great job so far. :)

I think she's alright. She's living a very happy life in retirement in Florida. :) I was just comparing that my Grandma is very technologically inept (she haaates computers... just not her thing) and you are cruising forums and doing research. Awesome!
I talked to jansz for an hour and half today and his case is a great example of how clinical data is backing up alot about what we read. We had his nutrients dialed fro about a month resulting in him not needing adex. Getting people off medication is my primary goal or reducing the dosage as much as possible. We made some major adjustments today which will take care of his alternation in his latest blood work. His case is prime example of how fast our body can go from one state to another in a matter of 4-6 weeks. GEtting his nutrients back in balance will rememdy alot of his issues with prostate and also his inflammation. We took precautions so it will not happen again. :thumbsup: He does contribute alot to this board thats for sure and hes also learning as we go along, but some time i get alittle over his head some times LOL