- 08-13-2008, 06:43 PM
With the assistance of those here, I have located a potential doctor in my area. I have made preliminary contact and inquired about initial inquiries regarding costs, etc. I was informed that the first 1-hour consultation (depending upon doctor chosen) is $250. to $300. Lab tests are approximately $175. My question for those of you who have pursued this treatment (pellet T and possible HGH) is, what is the actual average cost per month once dosages are established, including meds, periodic lab work, etc? I want to get a good idea of cost since it is all out-of-pocket. Thanks.
- 08-13-2008, 07:37 PM
I got full preliminary blood work for like 400, 2 10ml vials of Test enan for $150 each, place was expensive vs. internet prices for things....
08-23-2008, 05:57 PM
08-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-25-2016, 10:45 PM
- By t55seper in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 03-06-2013, 02:07 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 41Last Post: 05-30-2008, 11:01 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2003, 06:13 PM
- By Andy2k in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2003, 10:40 PM